Reviews for They Called Her Nina
u r awesome chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Beautiful story! It's so wonderful! Great job! It was sad to see that Nina felt like she had to die in order for the performance to be perfect. She felt dead to the world. :(
Your writing was incredible! I loved how you characterized Beth, Erica, Thomas, and Lily! Their characterizations were spot-on! Your story was very entertaining, captivating, and unique! I really enjoyed reading this magnificent story! Keep up the fantastic writing!

u r awesome
middaysunset chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very dark and intense, much like the movie. Great characterizations with everyone. Brilliant job here :)
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
... Wow.

This was... Wow. I didn't think she'd lived after it, but this was wonderful! *applaudes*

Oh gosh, this was a great read! I'm so happy I decided to enter this fandom... I'm awestruck.

I loved how she became detaches from herself. Thinking that if Nina wasn't dead, the story wouldn't be as tragically beautiful.

Lily was a nice touch, her constant screaming would drive me mad too.

Beth was... Well, Beth.

Good job!

SE
crimson and bare chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was beautiful. I'm not normally one to praise writing like that, but it truly was. Also, every nurse is named Lori haha. No, I truly loved it. Nice work here.
StormWolf91 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This might be a short story, but it's strong and harsh.

Poor Nina- I found it so heartrending that only Erica and Lily are trying to help her while everyone else hates her guts. And how she thinks she's dead to the world- :(
Iris Musicia chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
*tilts head in curiosity* The most mature piece of writing I've ever seen from you. It's very nice, even though I don't understand The Black Swan. You do a good job of giving enough to let people like me know what's going on without doing an infodump that would be annoying to readers who've seen the movie. I like the balance you have here; you do a good job of capturing the confusion and craze.