Reviews for Autumn Leaves & Hidden Lovenotes : Jackson x Scott
Sterek4life chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow, I felt like I was right there with them...best fic of them I have ever read! You completely had me going, thinking that Jackson was going to deny his feelings for Scott or that he only met Scott to make fun of him but wow what an ending.
Master Gaga chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I liked it all, but I sort of disliked the ending. Great work!
Soul0Reader88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i liked it! it was cute, genuine n sweet.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved it awesome
KSM chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Love the ending, after the harsh hilarious response, "You, Scott McCALL, are a faggot." SEQUEL! Lol
DarkPulse268 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is very well written. The scenery was fantastic, I could just see it in my mind. I loved it. Jackson at the end was great.

More Jackson/Scott you say(even smut)? Bring it! I too am surprised by the lack of Jackson/Scott fics out there. I'll keep my eye out for more. :)
anon chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I absolutely love Jackson's character and any romance, slash, or hurt/comfort story with him in it. I think the reason for the lack of Scott/Jackson right now is that Scott's character is the weakest of the males on the show. Many flat out hate him. They just got it wrong on him right out of the gate. Assuming they fix him and the Derek/Stiles mania continues I think they'll definitely be more Scott/Jackson fans. Especially after "Co-captain." And especially if Jackson does turn out to be related to Derek which might make the Derek/Jackson slash too squicky for some. Me I don't care. SPN broke me out of that taboo long ago.