Reviews for secret you
Hey,
I'm so glad I seen this fanfiction (although after two years) I am honestly overjoyed that you are still thinking of writing... or not. It would be great if I knew for sure. I've been reading your other fanfiction, Anonymous and it's truly wonderful. Just when I was getting into it, I had came across a very heart-wrenching author's note.

What I feel is not pity. Pity, no. How can I pity someone who is strong? You still writing, after many years is evidence you are strong, or at least trying your best. I cannot say I understand how you feel as I am not you. Nor can I say everything will be right. Because I am not you. But that's the best part, right? You are only unhappy if you are letting yourself be unhappy. Sure, after a rough time obviously you will be unhappy. It would have a huge impact, right? But, if that time gets to you for the rest of your life, that wouldn't be so great either. Think of it as a scar, it's there. And always will be. But it is evidence of what you've gone through. If you scratch it, you'd damage it again and again. But the person who is damaging it, is not the scar, but the person themselves. Without the scar, there'd be no pain in the first place. But no face is (naturally) perfect, after all. Everyone is different by experience, characteristics, personallity, traits, etc. It's true that something comes out at the end of everything, whether it being a good or bad outcome.

Just think of all the memories that made you happy. What you'll need to know is that every little thing you go through, makes you the person you are now. It's true, we become fustrated and sad but thoes times also make you realize what happiness and joy is. As your fan, I hope you happiness. I don't know you personally, but I know you are a talented writer and that is enough for me to admire you. Believe me, I will be patient.

Anonymous Guest (ironically)
GamerGirl071001 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
when is the next chapter... it's been 4ever...
iMightBeYourDad chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Okay, hey. It's me, y'know, iMightBeYourDad. I'm too lazy to sign in, but omg, update this. :c It's been more than a year, the day you posted it just passed. ;( I love this fanfic even though it's just the beginning, but like, I have this feeling it's going to just get better and turn out amazing. Update this, please, like srsly. If you don't, omg, can I cry because. where are youuuuu. Unless you're still not over what happened with your family, I'm sorry about that still. I hope you feel better and update whenever you can because you have talent. Bye. c:
Motor979 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Can you finish it, I really like. AND that bastard Ikuto! I don't like him...I just-What the hell was that for son of a- Anyways, Can you please finish it. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
WTF! FINISH IT FOR MEEEEEE! PLSSSSSSSS! I REALLY REALLLY LIKE IT! I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY! :P But, please finish it for me, cause I really want more..
XeMi-ChIx chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love I love it. Please update. Wanna read more. Please don't discontinue it.

Ikuto is such a meanie. Never thought it would turn out like this.

Guessing that Utau and Ikuto are Amu's step-siblings.

Oh and I hope that you would update Anonymphs soon. I am waiting for it. DX. So do update that too. Ne? Please. I am on my knees now. With puppy dog eyes. Don't you pity me? If you do please update. Please please please. Love ya and your way of writing.

Hope I will see you soon!

Yours,

Emi
F4M3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
aw, this was really cute, but i suggest making the chapter longer if you wish for more reviews. :)

just a recommendation, doll-this fanfics yours so the choice will also be yours. :)
XxPandasAreAmazinqxX chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
UPDATE(:
LAFTR chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
aw, this was really cute.(:

please update soon! :D

-laftr
notactiveanymoreby3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Woah, you started another fanfic other than Anonymous. It was really good and you described everything so perfectly even in first person-which is really hard for many fanfic writers to pull off. O:

The idea is so original and I love how Ikuto was mentioned right in the first chapter. But, he was such a meanieee. DDDDx

How could he buy the stuffed animal Amu was crying for? I actually thought he'd give it to her-ah, you made it so unexpected. (x

But, I guess it's better this way, y'know? Maybe he'll give it to her later! :D

So, I'm guessing these two kids who become her step-brother/sister are Utau and Ikuto, right? -

Heey, so I hope you continue this and then still work on Anonymous. Update soon, yes? (:

Yours,

iMightBeYourDad
xWhite Winged Angelx chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! This seems like a really interesting and good plot/beginning thing :DD
xXChirushiXx chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Update this can get to be a really good story :)
HappyBlossom chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Interesting and a good way to start a story :) I hope you continue this story
Natsuya801923 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
WELCOME BACKKK [: How does it feel to be writing again? :D

But this story is pretty interesting. ;D I wonder what event caused her to be called a slut...

Poor Amu. D: I really hate how money gets in the way of almost everything you want.

Oh and there's Ikuto! :D

BUT HE WAS SUCH A JERK! D: how could he have bought the stuffed animal and basically rubbed it in her face that he had the teddy bear she wanted? What a meanie. :/ Is he planning on giving it to her in the future? :D

Let's see.. so everything changed once she got her step-siblings when she was 12. And according to the summary, she kept a secret since she was 12... Don't tell me her step-siblings had something to do with it? :O did they sexually abuse her? O.o (just a thought.)

Hope you continue this~ :D I'm curious as to what made everyone call her a slut. ;(