Reviews for Origins: A Forever Destined Vignette
garnetred chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Excellent chapter and story. I can't wait to find out what Sifo has planned for the Skywalker family. Please update soon.
WWMTgirl chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!

I have to say, I adore the parts where your friendly OCs interact. It's charming, it's cute, it's funny.

You've gotten better, you know. Less cliches, better dialogue. Some things that are inherent in your writing are things that I hate, but really, that's a style preference, isnt it?

Still. You do domestic OC scenes really well.
Hannah Jane chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
How come you didn't write a description of the next Vig. Sexystarwarslover, remember Kimberly is very empathetic and she senses that Sev is sincere, and she's really good about reading people. So I think that Sev has changed, but they should still watch him.

Hannah
sexystarwarslover chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
*sniffs* Aw, I cannot believe this is the last chapter of this AMAZING vignette, part of me wishes that there was one or two more chapters but never the less, this was a beautiful end to this story, summing the pieces up nicely, bring back characters too YAY HAN! Love the celebrations of Jenna, Jayden and Natalie’s life day’s there and Padme and Anakin with the holos lol. Interesting about Sav though, I want to be with Kimberly and say he’s changed but apart of me is with Shane and her family, he needs to be watched…very closely and I thought Bail and Breha wouldn’t care about Natalie’s true origins, she’s their daughter too and Shane is their son now. Organas and the Skywalkers love them both! So amazing creative writing here and how the ending was crafted *shivers* I got so nervous and I have a bad feeling especially the “my queen” part I know who that was aimed at and Anakin will ensure they don’t touch her again. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT VIGNETTE! Hope it’s not too far away
Jedi Angel001 chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
That was great! It seems like Jayden powers have been noticed and by an evil being no are happy for now, but there should be some exciting adventures to come for the Skywalkers

Defenders of Peace and Justice, had to put that in.
Lupis Lunae chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Woot! Han's back! I love the interaction between Leia and Han Solo. I hope we'll be seeing more of him.

Very nice overall. I can't wait for the next vignette.
ptitemel38 chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Hi!

I spent the last 2 weeks reading all your amazing stories, you created your own little universe and it is just perfect, i really do hope you will update this story and maybe write new forever destined vignette!
sexystarwarslover chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
Okay, it took me 3 days to finally sit and focus but it was WORTH IT! THAT WAS BRILLANT! HA HA BANE got taken down by a girl, go JENNA! Marcus was good to, saving Natalie with his skills. I just hope Day'na feels REALLY GUILTY now, serves her right! The scene where Anakin taunted Blaine HA FREAKING GENIUS! Cannot wait for the last part, this was EPIC once again!
Hannah Jane chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Oh my goodness. I wonder who in the temple leaked the information about Natalie's paternity. I have an idea, but it's just speculation. I want to see and update soon.

Hannah
Harry2 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
The Sith maybe laughing now, but the time will come when they will meet the power of the Skywalker family and the rest of the Jedi. And as for the two that are in for punishment detail, its better to do that, then to be off dead, like the Sith would have preferred.
garnetred chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Excellent chapter. I am glad everyone is alright. Please update soon.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
great chapter as always! update soon BYE!
garnetred chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Excellent chapter. I hope Anakin gets there soon or he is going to miss out on all the fun, hahaha! Please update soon.
Hannah Jane chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
I'm wondering if maybe Syfo-Dyas is now posesing Sev in his latest attempt to sieze Padme. It seems like that, I can't wait to continue reading this.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
OHEMGEEE what a chapter! haha you know how much i love this story? i am re-reading it as we speak, i'm finishing Imperial Underground as soon as i am done writing this ) can't wait to find out what happens to Jay and Nat! update soon BYE!