Reviews for Operation: TRANSFORM
SpiritFighter208 chapter 13 . 3/19
Plz plz plz continue!
When is the hiatus going to be over?
Love Similarity chapter 13 . 1/8
Tiana: Fate has been cruel and order unkind

And carry my sorrow in kind
Cree, you're loved so much more than you know

Like Favoritism chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
- Kuki and Mushi fighting (Mushi's really spoiled, and she thinks Kuki's the favorite daughter of the Sanban family)

Mushi Sanban: Favorite!

Actually, HERE IT IS! The beginning of the teen KND comic series. I'll start off with intro to each of the main characters with their siblings, as to give a quick glance into how their sibling relationship became after the KND and teen wars is all behind them.

First character intro in their teen years belongs to Kuki and Mushi! I decided to keep Mushi's color light purple, and give her twin pigtails to keep that "two grouped hair" look.

My interpretation is that after whatever happened after she ran away with King Sandy, Kuki now realized her sister's true personality. Mushi also gave up her facade. Then she came back. Somehow.

So the loving sisters now turned to bitter rivalry. Mushi's insanely jealous of her older sister and believes Kuki's the favorite one. And I do mean insane in the almost literal sense.

Kuki's seventeenth and Mushi's thirteen.

To make things clearer:

- The shouting in the 5th panel is Kani (the dad)'s screaming. I should've drawn his head there to make it clear, but I didn't have the time to redesign the parents at all yet.

- They're fighting over a shoe. I found it hard to make it look like a shoe when parts of it gets obstructed by their hands. But then jewelries are too small.

Mushi Sanban: But I like the color!

Kani Sanban: Mushi, give it back to back to your sister already! You can use them when she gives them to you!

Mushi Sanban: The favorite always gets everything and gets away with it. What a surprise!

Mushi Sanban: Shut up!

MY interpretation is that after whatever happened after she ran away with King Sandy, now Kuki realized her sister, Mushi's true personality. Mushi also gave up her facade. Then she came back. Somehow. So the loving sisters now turned to bitter sister rivalry. Mushi's insanely jealous of her older sister and believes Kuki's the favorite one. And I do mean insane in the almost literal sense. To be honest, parental favoritism's more interesting, ins't it? Mushi still doesn't like Kuki at all. First of all, her and her stupid toy got her grounded for past three years ago! Second of all, her boyfriend, Sandy used to have a crush on her and lastly, her parents obviously favor Kuki over her. So, Mushi resents her biological older sister, but idolizes Kuki's best friend, Abigail Lincoln. Mushi wishes Abigail was her sister, instead of Kuki. Abigail, being the level-headed and chill girl she is, convinced the Sanban's how unrealistic and unfair a "life" grounding would be, so they decided that three years of being grounded was enough for their youngest daughter. So, how does Mushi react? By favoring Abigail over Kuki, and rejecting Kuki as an older sister figure. Instead, she calls Abigail her older sister, much to Kuki's irritation. She wants Mushi to look up to her, not Abby! Abigail can't really help that, she never asked Mushi to look up to her, it just happened. In this, Abigail joins Captain StickyBeard once she's turned thirteen, and still has full memory of her time in KND. She's more on neutral terms with everything. She's come to terms with growing up, but still believes you shouldn't just let your childhood slip away. Grow old, but don't grow up, that's her motto. Although her and Kuki don't really have much in common anymore, Abigail still holds onto their friendship. Mushi, resenting her sister and what happened with the Count, hates Rainbow Monkeys. Her room's completely wiped out of Rainbow Monkeys (with the exception of her closet, which has destroyed remains of the toys). She isn't part of the KND, preferring to be able to keep her memories of her childhood. She's a lone wolf, using her art tools as weapons. She's usually found following Abigail around, if not around Abigail, then she's either in her room, in detention, or with her boyfriend Sandy. Kuki doesn't remember anything about the KND (assuming it was all their childish imagination), and has fallen into the girly-girl stereotype. Makeup (especially nail polish), boy bands, boys (more specifically, Wally), and a love of shopping have taken over her life. She still adores the cuteness of the Rainbow Monkey, holding onto her old toys just for collectors sake. She tries to bond with her little sister, not remembering why Mushi was grounded, nor remembering the other incidents, but Mushi refuses to accept Kuki's apologies (saying that, since she doesn't remember, they have no ground). Kuki's actually jealous of Abigail. Not only does she have her little sister's love and admiration, but she's always so calm under stress, and the boys think she's cool enough to hang out with!

Like favoritism chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
- Kuki and Mushi fighting (Mushi's really spoiled, and Mushi thinks Kuki's the favorite daughter of the Sanban family)

Mushi Sanban: Favorite!

Kuki's seventeenth and Mushi's thirteen.

Kuki and Mushi chapter 8 . 12/9/2016

Like Favoritism chapter 8 . 12/6/2016

Mushi Sanban: Favorite!

MY interpretation is that after whatever happened after she ran away with King Sandy, Kuki now realized her sister's true personality. Mushi also gave up her facade. Then she came back. Somehow.

So the loving sisters now turned to bitter rivalry. Mushi is insanely jealous of her older sister and believes Kuki is the favorite one. And I do mean insane in the almost literal sense.

Kuki is 17 and Mushi is 13.

To make things clearer:

- The shouting in the 5th panel is Kani (the dad)'s screaming. I should've drawn his head there to make it clear, but I didn't have the time to redesign the parents yet.

- They are fighting over a shoe. I found it hard to make it look like a shoe when parts of it gets obstructed by their hands. But then jewelries are too small.

Mushi Sanban: Shut up!

MY interpretation is that after whatever happened after she ran away with King Sandy, now Kuki realized her sister's true personality. Mushi also gave up her facade. Then she came back. Somehow.
So the loving sisters now turned to bitter sister rivalry. Mushi is insanely jealous of her older sister and believes Kuki is the favorite one. And I do mean insane in the almost literal sense. To be honest, parental favoritism's more interesting, ins't it? Mushi still doesn't like Kuki at all. First of all, her and her stupid toy got her grounded for past three years ago! Second of all, her boyfriend, Sandy used to have a crush on her and lastly, her parents obviously favor Kuki over her. So, Mushi resents her biological older sister, but idolizes Kuki's best friend, Abigail Lincoln. Mushi wishes Abigail was her sister, instead of Kuki. Abigail, being the level-headed and chill girl she is, convinced the Sanban's how unrealistic and unfair a "life" grounding would be, so they decided that three years of being grounded was enough for their youngest daughter. So, how does Mushi react? By favoring Abigail over Kuki, and rejecting Kuki as an older sister figure. Instead, she calls Abigail her older sister, much to Kuki's irritation. She wants Mushi to look up to her, not Abby! Abigail can't really help that, she never asked Mushi to look up to her, it just happened. In this, Abigail joins Captain StickyBeard once she's turned thirteen, and still has full memory of her time in KND. She's more on neutral terms with everything. She's come to terms with growing up, but still believes you shouldn't just let your childhood slip away. Grow old, but don't grow up, that's her motto. Although her and Kuki don't really have much in common anymore, Abigail still holds onto their friendship. Mushi, resenting her sister and what happened with the Count, hates Rainbow Monkeys. Her room is completely wiped out of Rainbow Monkeys (with the exception of her closet, which has destroyed remains of the toys). She isn't part of the KND, preferring to be able to keep her memories of her childhood. She's a lone wolf, using her art tools as weapons. She's usually found following Abigail around, if not around Abigail, then she's either in her room, in detention, or with her boyfriend Sandy. Kuki doesn't remember anything about the KND (assuming it was all their childish imagination), and has fallen into the girly-girl stereotype. Makeup (especially nail polish), boy bands, boys (more specifically, Wally), and a love of shopping have taken over her life. She still adores the cuteness of the Rainbow Monkey, holding onto her old toys just for collectors sake. She tries to bond with her little sister, not remembering why Mushi was grounded, nor remembering the other incidents, but Mushi refuses to accept Kuki's apologies (saying that, since she doesn't remember, they have no ground). Kuki is actually jealous of Abigail. Not only does she have her little sister's love and admiration, but she's always so calm under stress, and the boys think she's cool enough to hang out with!
Kuki and Mushi chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Kuki: Fate has been cruel and order unkind

Sleep...
Kuki and Mushi chapter 8 . 12/5/2016

Look out on her kingdom and sigh
She smiled and said, "Surely, there is no pony

Luna, you're loved so much more than you know
Forgive me for being so blind

Luna, you're loved so much more than you know

Sleep...
Love Favoritism chapter 8 . 11/20/2016

Kuki is 17 and Mushi is 13.

Love Japanese chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
I must admit Mushi lived in under Kuki's shadow.
Kuki and Mushi chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
Mushi was overshadowed by Kuki.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
why are they no mall
Life's Too Short chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Abby: There it is, the door you love to slam in my face! You did well there for a spell but now you're back in the same place! Kick me out if you want, but I'm the only one who is not one hundred percent convinced there's no hope for you!
Cree: You can think whatever you want 'cause I don't care, you're a fool who fell for a traitor!
Abby: That is so unfair!
Both: I swear I'm through with taking your unshaking sisterly support!
Abby: Support!
Cree: Support!
Both: Life's too short!
Abby: To let you treat the people down there, just as coldly as you've always treated me!
Both: Life's too short!
Cree: To listen to a reckless fool who only ever sees the things she wants to see!
Abby: You don't know me!
Cree: You have no idea-!
Both: -What I've been through! Because of you! Life's too short to waste another minute, life's too short to even have you in it! Life's too short!

Lincoln Sisters as Arendelle Sisters Life's Too Short. If you ask me, then Cree and Abby deserve to be the roles of Elsa and Anna from Frozen. Nobody nor nobody else dares to separate our all time favorite sisters.
Life's Too Short chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Abby: That is so unfair!
Both: I swear I'm through with taking your unshaking sisterly support!
Abby: Support!