Reviews for Operation: TRANSFORM
why are they no mall
Life's Too Short chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Abby: There it is, the door you love to slam in my face! You did well there for a spell but now you're back in the same place! Kick me out if you want, but I'm the only one who is not one hundred percent convinced there's no hope for you!
Cree: You can think whatever you want 'cause I don't care, you're a fool who fell for a traitor!
Abby: That is so unfair!
Both: I swear I'm through with taking your unshaking sisterly support!
Abby: Support!
Cree: Support!
Both: Life's too short!
Abby: To let you treat the people down there, just as coldly as you've always treated me!
Both: Life's too short!
Cree: To listen to a reckless fool who only ever sees the things she wants to see!
Abby: You don't know me!
Cree: You have no idea-!
Both: -What I've been through! Because of you! Life's too short to waste another minute, life's too short to even have you in it! Life's too short!

Lincoln Sisters as Arendelle Sisters Life's Too Short. If you ask me, then Cree and Abby deserve to be the roles of Elsa and Anna from Frozen. Nobody nor nobody else dares to separate our all time favorite sisters.
Life's Too Short chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Abby: That is so unfair!
Both: I swear I'm through with taking your unshaking sisterly support!
Abby: Support!
Cree: Support!
Abby: You don't know me!
Cree: You have no idea-!

Lincoln Sisters as Arendelle Sisters Life's Too Short
Danazia Gray chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
That reminds me of Christmas Carol, doesn't it?
killian.rainey chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
a dark energon bomb? will we see any more dark energon in future chapters
killian.rainey chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
will there be any fights between sam and vinny in future chapters
killian.rainey chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
nice character u created.
killian.rainey chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
nice first chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Is this fanfic going to have ANY of the Autobots that we remember!
TheHeroOfAkatosh chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Please update again soon cause I would like to see what happens next.
killian.rainey chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
any chance we could expect another chapter? this was getting really good.
Separatist Supporter chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
You have my attention (for whatever the notice of a random person on the internet is worth), which isn't a particulary easy feat with an OC main.

On to some concrit: I think you're over reliant on dialog at the expense of describing the scenes, though no one instance of this really jumped out at me-though this might be because it has been a week since I read this fic (my Kindle spazzes out on me if I try). There's also the change to the reason for the War from whatever you mentioned first to Prime's backstory, but as the former was just a passing mention, I'm inclined to forgive it.

Do you plan on updating this?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
ore chapters pppllllllllllllleeeeeeaaaaaa ssssssseeeee auther metron99
Ultron-5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cree gets a babysitter haha:D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »