Reviews for Operation: TRANSFORM
killian.rainey chapter 4 . 3/11
a dark energon bomb? will we see any more dark energon in future chapters
killian.rainey chapter 3 . 3/11
will there be any fights between sam and vinny in future chapters
killian.rainey chapter 2 . 3/11
nice character u created.
killian.rainey chapter 1 . 3/9
nice first chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Is this fanfic going to have ANY of the Autobots that we remember!
TheHeroOfAkatosh chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Please update again soon cause I would like to see what happens next.
killian.rainey chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
any chance we could expect another chapter? this was getting really good.
trollface41 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
update
Separatist Supporter chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
You have my attention (for whatever the notice of a random person on the internet is worth), which isn't a particulary easy feat with an OC main.

On to some concrit: I think you're over reliant on dialog at the expense of describing the scenes, though no one instance of this really jumped out at me-though this might be because it has been a week since I read this fic (my Kindle spazzes out on me if I try). There's also the change to the reason for the War from whatever you mentioned first to Prime's backstory, but as the former was just a passing mention, I'm inclined to forgive it.

Do you plan on updating this?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
ore chapters pppllllllllllllleeeeeeaaaaaa ssssssseeeee auther metron99
Ultron-5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cree gets a babysitter haha:D
charizardag chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
i don't think i get the numbers, and i'm a big knd fan. i though they were other opratives but not all are from the show
charizardag chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
this is a really good story. keep it up
Ultron-5 chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
nice work hope you update soon and i liked that story about how the war started and is Mushi or any others going to come to their senses? and is the matrix going to be in the story too?
Shadowslayer220 chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
Loved the shuttle scene, only a true Transformers fan would remember it word for word XD and you added Blaster! My second favorite Autobot! For this you are even awesomer! XD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »