Reviews for Game Over
Mimic chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This was really sweet, I love this concept. x3

"You're not very good at telling the truth."
"I'm good at telling the truth!"
"You're lying!"
"You're right… So what now?"

So... perfect! I bow to my King. *bows*
longnite chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was quite the build up for these two and one that seemed to be able to spiral into several directions of angst. It was a bit sneaky for our favorite red head, but the punishment seemed to fit the crime being perpetrated here...and I mean by "both" ladies now! Really like the way you kept Kim on point and her mind working in over drive, even as she is dragging them into their next adventure. Very well played that! ;)
Alex M chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I really enjoyed this. It is a taut well-paced little story with a lot of emotion packed into a short space. Like most of your little one shots, it begs for augmentation, but the sweet taste of fluff lingers on the tongue and a reader can be satisfied with just that.
dmnchld1029 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Honestly, I don't think the ending is nearly as clipped as mentioned; it's cute and sweet, clearly the game is over to make room for another label for their relationship. I like the way it ties back recursively, how everything both parties say is completely valid and non-contradictory (except Shego about lying XD)

The last line is a bit non sequitur and reaching to be totally honest, because Shego didn't say anything about giving up the evil shtick. Wishful thinking on Kim's part (and a lot of it)

Very fluffy, I love it and enjoy it lots
Viedyn chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awesome!

Sneaky Shego, winning before Kim even gets there. Even sneakier Kim. But I bet Shego doesn't mind.

Loved the ending!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Is this a drabbling one-shot or the first salvo in a new series? Either way, it was a fun read-nicely done.

DA? Is the KP literary action heavier over at Deviant Art?
lupe629 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Excellent story. I like your writing style. Will this be a one shot or continued? I vote continue.
noncynic chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Can see a relationship starting between these two in just such a manner. And Kim 'playing' Shego in a way that Shego can't object to has got to be a rare thing indeed. Good read.
RevSrVixena chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I liked this story. Its Kigo, its 2000 words and its fun. And its a lot better than stories with a similar theme.
Kaede Shinomori chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Yes! The Master of Kigo is back! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Daryl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
i love this story. its so original. and you are so right about redheads looking great in green. did you see the miss usa pageant this year. the winner was a redhead wearing a stunning green dress alyssa campanella
Han dj chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Kim and Shego's declaration of how they love each other is something I can imagine clearly. And really, I could see kim being the one to up the game. I mean Shego is as competitive but I don't see her as someone who'll give lots of thoughts to what she feels, so long as she gets her dose of fight with kim she'll be contented, unless of course she is pushed or tempted!

I wonder what would kim's family's reaction...though if I were to imagine it, it would be them who would be shocked instead of the rents, I find the possible couple a very open minded and full of surprises! As for ron...I'm not gonna imagine, I'll be waiting for what you have in store for us.

Nice to be back in the KIGO funk...ehehehe, I miss my kigo dose!

zamzowwow chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You've done it again. My favorite kigo stories are the ones that show Shego's and Kim's relationship evolving into love You not only did that but miraclously you did a fantastic job of it in a short story.
LJ58 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Nice bit of fluff, but I have to go with SC & Sobriety. The end just felt curt and...dangling. Maybe it could lead somewhere, or not, but the climax felt as if it had been just chopped off there.

Otherwise, fine characterization, and a good lead-in. I still look forward to your stories. Keep it coming.

LJ
SHADO Commander chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Someone on DA’s still running Kim Possible contests? Man, it’s been a long time since I’ve looked at anything text-ish over there. Anyways, I think Sobriety and TempestDash summed up my own reactions pretty well, but to re-cap: As Sobriety said, what’s here is nice and well written, but in the end it felt rather incomplete, like we were getting plot points rather than the full story for large chunks of it. Per TD’s comments, I thought that simply holding back the reveal that (SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO READ REVIEWS BEFORE READING THE STORY!) Kim and Shego were in bed together until later in the story, after the game had escalated, rather than starting with it, and limiting the whole story to just one of the character’s perspectives would have given it more zing and made the outcome seem less like a foregone conclusion. Again, not a bad story, but one that felt in need of a bit more fleshing out.