Reviews for A Soul in Which to Feed
DefendTheUndefended chapter 1 . 1/15
Love it. Itd be kinda cool to have a sequel where the team briefly sees it for a moment and they try to figure it out either with or without Houses knowledge!
Luise.Mau chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
So crazy! And so criative!
shhIwasn'there chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Doesn't make sense. Memory charms are targeted. They don't destroy his medical genius. And how does a dementor help solve the problem anyway?

The idea is fascinating! But maybe you should have thought of a better back up story...
AceRavenclaw chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
It totally makes sense!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Great one-shot, love the ending. Really creepy.
Skella-the-third chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Has anyone ever considered to make a sequal of this? Becouse that would just be plain and simple awesomeness.
Im dead inside chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
whoa... AWESOME! Your writing is so good! Loved it!

Thanks for posting this!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I absolutely love but please for the sake of House have an epilouge where a new minister or a random wizard off the street sees what happens to House and sends a patronus or something. I mean it can even be on House's deathbed when it happens but he needs some happiness at least. So sad. Brilliant but sad.
Bsum1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is a really original idea and its absolutely brilliant. Making Fudge a victim definitely made it more believable, and because Rowling designed dementors as a symbol of depression all of this just kind of works... perfectly. Thank you for writing this!
HarassingFictionalCharacters chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
It's all so obvious now!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
wow great chapter poor house tho but it does explian y hes such an ass
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oooh, dark. Very dark. I like it. A different view on his cold attitude. I'd be that way too if I was never happy.
Faux Reves chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Stupid Alec! I hate you! Wonderfully written story, and yes, it is quite depressing. Luckily House never falls into a state of depression and gloom, he just becomes a snarky git everyone wants to kill! :) Again, wonderful story!
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Really interesting Idea.
Emily92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Ooh, brilliant idea. I find this a totally plausible explanation, but poor House.