Reviews for Bloody Umbrae
Super Sonic in many media has been shown to be one of the most powerful eneities in the universe, the Chaos Energy inside the emeralds as been known to drive people into insanity, Knuckles becoming an Enerjak user was because of his madness with the Chaos Force, and Super Sonic's insanity was due to Sonic's body absorbing too much Chaos Energy, Perfect Chaos is in theory a super form, but because he only used the negative energy of the Chaos Emeralds, he was not as dangerous as Dark Gaia.
Amazing story.
sonicxblazey chapter 25 . 1/24
Its finally here! and I already can't wait for the next chapter... but I guess I'm like that with all great Sonaze writings

secretive owl chapter 24 . 1/5
Will there be another chapter because your brillent
secretive owl chapter 7 . 1/5
Okay do you watch fairy tail its an anime the only reson im asking is that the Eclipse cannon is abs from fairy tail
Guest chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
Wonder what is going to happen in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
Because Love is not what people are actively seekng, some people want to see serious things happened in a story. Sonic has a whole planet to save, the last thing that he is thinking about is romance.
sonicxblazey chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
great story so far... I would prefer a bit more Sonaze in it... but that's just me... and poor Sonic rescuing amy first... why couldn't Sonic rescue Blaze first... and just leave amy trapped...

Guest chapter 24 . 7/4/2015
She reshaped the entire planet into a whole different one? What the, That's broken! I can understand the Gaias of light and Darkness, but this is crazy, even by Mobian standards.
maga chapter 24 . 6/26/2015
This is a cool story just remember to add lots of detail :-D
maga chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
I'm glad that there are still people who support sonaze :-D I was beginning to think I was one of the last
Guest chapter 23 . 6/11/2015
The villain that you have in his story is starting to sound like a complete monster. I can't wait for you to update this story, keep it up.
AsuraBuddhism101 chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
The reason why the mainstream Sonic games are not as interesting is because they are using too much on comedy and not enough on serious story telling, Sonic Team needs to step up their writing on the Sonic series again, these Saturday Morning Cartoon plots will only get them so far. Personailty, I would like them to go back to the Shonen anime plots that they had such as the Sonic Adventure series and the storybook series, most of the Sonic games in the past were using Kaijus plots (Kaiju stans for giant monsters in Japanese media), and have a more serious personality, even in Sonic 06, he took situations seriously and acted more like a hero, he was a better character in that game then he is in the current mainstream games. Like I said, make Sonic stories more like a Shonen anime, because these Saturday Morning Cartoon stories have not done any justice to him, they are turning him into a joke, and its not even funny, even Sonic Heroes level of seriousness would do at this point.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/24/2015
I miss the good old days when Sonic was a serious character, I don't know why Sonic Team turn him into a joke.