Reviews for Bloody Umbrae
Because Love is not what people are actively seekng, some people want to see serious things happened in a story. Sonic has a whole planet to save, the last thing that he is thinking about is romance.
sonicxblazey chapter 24 . 7/9
great story so far... I would prefer a bit more Sonaze in it... but that's just me... and poor Sonic rescuing amy first... why couldn't Sonic rescue Blaze first... and just leave amy trapped...

She reshaped the entire planet into a whole different one? What the, That's broken! I can understand the Gaias of light and Darkness, but this is crazy, even by Mobian standards.
maga chapter 24 . 6/26
This is a cool story just remember to add lots of detail :-D
maga chapter 2 . 6/26
I'm glad that there are still people who support sonaze :-D I was beginning to think I was one of the last
The villain that you have in his story is starting to sound like a complete monster. I can't wait for you to update this story, keep it up.
AsuraBuddhism101 chapter 16 . 5/10
The reason why the mainstream Sonic games are not as interesting is because they are using too much on comedy and not enough on serious story telling, Sonic Team needs to step up their writing on the Sonic series again, these Saturday Morning Cartoon plots will only get them so far. Personailty, I would like them to go back to the Shonen anime plots that they had such as the Sonic Adventure series and the storybook series, most of the Sonic games in the past were using Kaijus plots (Kaiju stans for giant monsters in Japanese media), and have a more serious personality, even in Sonic 06, he took situations seriously and acted more like a hero, he was a better character in that game then he is in the current mainstream games. Like I said, make Sonic stories more like a Shonen anime, because these Saturday Morning Cartoon stories have not done any justice to him, they are turning him into a joke, and its not even funny, even Sonic Heroes level of seriousness would do at this point.
I miss the good old days when Sonic was a serious character, I don't know why Sonic Team turn him into a joke.
I hope you put that crazy Super Sonic in the story.
Sonichungergames chapter 4 . 2/10
I do like sonase (sorry for my spelling) but I like sonally more but anyways I like the fanfic and I'm guessing you hate sonamy? IDK but keep it up
The next chapter is on its way, I can feel it.
You have to update this story, this is getting really gritty.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
If the transformation of that particular Super Sonic from the Fleetway comics does happen, it needs to happen in a very dire situation, good luck on the next chapter.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
I hope you will eventually show that Chaotic Insane Super Sonic eventually in this story.

Sonic loosing himself to the power of Chaos would be a darker take on the story.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
Blaze may be able to escape from her glass prison since it is near a place of fire, and it seems that she is starting to see how insane Celerity is, unlike most of the previous villains that they have encountered, this female Mobian is more of a psychopath.

That alone would give Blaze a reason to go after her, Blaze may be a ruler, but even she would not want someone like her rooming around, psychopathic individuals like Celerity are often unprecedentable, and that would make her a more dangerous and powerful foe to take down.

For a turning point of your story, you need to have Celerity do something that is completely unforgettable and aboslutely unforgivable, that it actually causes Sonic to actually loose control, or Blaze loose control and cast aside her own morals as a ruler, This event should only happen later on in the story.