Reviews for Saved by the Sound
Where Sai?
Ratchet-999 chapter 7 . 5/8
Continue please
drakord chapter 7 . 4/2
Please update its so good
Hades The XIII chapter 7 . 1/16
OMG! Great job! I love how evil Naruto is! Please, please, PLEASE update ASAP! I want to know what happens next!
shelby chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
awesome good weird sad
Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Do you happen to have a Quotev account? Because I read this fanfic on there too.
MathewD543 chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
needs a another chapter
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Yeah, 'cus it isn't like Kakashi can use Kage Bunshin. Oh, wait! Also, the Civilian Council wouldn't get a vote because it is a purely shinobi matter. More to the point, this was the very definition of treason. I'm sure there are already specific punishments detailing what to do to Konoha-nin who defect to other villages.

I think I'll read this simply because Hanzo used a Salamander to beat the shit out of the Sannin. But still, Salazard? Really? For shame...
Netherius99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Interesting wait what, Orochimaru haunting me in my sleep. Please send him I really need a new test subject for my experiments. Yes with his body and the new DNA I have aquired, I will be one step closer to creating the perfect body and I will use the Kimera no jutsu to synthesize with the body and attain immortality!. Isnthat how Hiruko would say it? Oh well, bye.
Angle Blue 1995 chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
update soon
The Sith'ari chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
So is Naruto Oto's equivalent to Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju?
Haile chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
SUPER AWESOME
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Update please iv been waiting for ages!
Asphalt chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
update!
Mangaanimea113 chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
What where the hell's the rest hum? That was going great before it stopped