Reviews for Perfect Hearts
BeautyKL chapter 1 . 5/26
I loved this! It was too adorable :D!
Italy's cuteness is too much sometimes !
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Baci are yummy... And I have probably reviewed this before
Wales-loves-whales chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Baci is yummy... GerIta is perfect
readingpower chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Cute story, but let me see if I got this right. When you meet the one you're meant to be with, your heart starts to crack, and eventually it breaks completely, giving the person part of the other person's heart? Or am I wrong?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
So it's really Soulmate fic , right?! xD

That was so Adorableeee...!

I would love to see their hearts!

Totes-RANDERP chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Shadowhope4ever chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Eeeeeeeeee! So freaking adorable! I like how it actually took a few months for the heart to crack, it really makes everything seem much more evenly paced.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Aw, these two are the most adorable! Good job! And you always pick the perfect colors for their hearts.
GHRS chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Aww. My OTP makes me happy. I love this series. It's a wonderful idea.
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
So cute!

I keep trying to guess who France will be paired with, but I keep thinking I'll be wrong- the only possible person I can think of off the top of my head is Jeanne D'arc- or maybe Switzerland? Or maybe... Um... Dammit, I can't think of anyone who hasn't already been paired off.
Wings-of-an-Angel20 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
BENE! So cute! I have to read all of these!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nice nice nreal nice! GerIta FTW!:-D Four down...five more to go (five 'cause I ain't a PruCan fan...I am more of a FraNada and PruAus fan myself):-)
The Moose Warren chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my...I cannot contain the fluffiness this puts in my heart. My country is just do not even have words for him. I liked that Germany's heart was black-obsidian-very much. It suits him, I think.

And Italy...he is just...adorable. So many feelings 3
Kiri-Kay chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So cuuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeeeeee ! KYAAAAAAA! Ahem, anyway, you wrote 'Romano' instead of Lovino here-

"Once he arrived, he caught a glimpse of Romano opening the door for him."