Reviews for Blood and Ashes
Hartanna chapter 38 . 7/18/2012
This story's cool. Refreshing. A bit different.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
great
Gabthevamp chapter 33 . 3/3/2012
I absolutely love this story. So glad there were update alerts in my inbox. I hope this continues.
gabbygirl89 chapter 30 . 10/13/2011
Can't wait to find out what happens next with the Trickster. Hope you update soon!

gw
babyreaper chapter 30 . 10/13/2011
Great update, I don't see what the Trickster is trying to do here so looking forward to the next post so it gets all cleared up. Thanks..
Adrian Nox chapter 30 . 10/13/2011
this is such a brilliant idea. i'm loving these drabbles. can't wait to see more.
221B Angel chapter 29 . 9/30/2011
Really like where this is going. It's a great idea and I'm glad you started posting again.
gabbygirl89 chapter 29 . 9/30/2011
Great story. Can't wait for more!
babyreaper chapter 29 . 9/30/2011
Great update, what is the Trickster up to here, whats his point in showing Dean all this stuff?, more soon, Can't wait to find out. Thanks
Souless666 chapter 28 . 9/29/2011
This is really a lot of fun to read.
babyreaper chapter 27 . 8/23/2011
Great updates, Silly Dean for letting his guard down, what do the angels want him for? Lets hope that Sam and Anna get to Dean before anything bad happens to him. Looking forward to the next post. Thanks.
Ziggymia123 chapter 27 . 8/23/2011
Hey! I found this yesterday, and favorited it without reviewing. Which is a bad habit I'm really trying to get over. Anyways, I thin that this is amazing. Demon!Winchesters are sometimes tricky to pull off convincingly, but I think you did fine. I love how there's a loose plot connecting the drabbles, and how Castiel's in here and reacting to what Dean has become. I just have one complaint. They're too short! hehe
scythe195 chapter 26 . 8/22/2011
This is a really intriguing story, I enjoy how Sam and Dean's relationship as brothers is still just as strong even though they are demons. I cant wait to read more!
The Peep93 chapter 25 . 8/19/2011
Oh man, this is really good. Chapters are short, but I'm ok with that ) Update soon please!
babyreaper chapter 22 . 8/10/2011