Reviews for The Dummy's Guide to Afterlife
Gairi chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I hope my Shepard read this before she walked in. Especially that line about dancing. :D
This was a great little oneshot! I can see why you were archived! Very funny and well-written; you matched the tone of a guidebook perfectly. I was keeping my eyes peeled for the "don't f**k with Aria" line, and it was excellently implemented.
Reyavie chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
All in all, you give one solid recommendation to get the hell out and leave to, you know, a planet well away from Aria. This made me snicker much :)
thebluninja chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Huh, the first time I went into Afterlife I did it by accident through those back alleys, conveniently un-bouncered. It's funny, though a section on the Patriarch and the bartenders would be cool!
Full-Paragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Suddenly, I have a burning desire to not be in afterlife...

Also, if you have to be good at dancing, how did Shep get in?
Aelia Douglass chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Brilliant. I love the tone you took with it, and your choice of words is ideal.

Lovely story.
TenyumeKasumi chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I was having this grin on my face the entire way, especially where Aria was referred to as the Queen. xD Would have liked to seen this a little longer as there's just so much about Afterlife that could be delved into. All the same, this was well and thoughtfully written and I can imagine pamphlets of these sitting on a stand at the entrance. And then Aria storming by and destroying it. XD
Cortina2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
LOL! This is very funny - and absolutely accurate, I guess!
Raven Studios chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Lol - this is great. I particularly loved the Archangel reference.
Lollaro chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Really liked it :D
demonicpoet chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is actually a very good and accurate story! I was giggling like an idiot! Really fun read.
BoundKiller chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is like the Swagg club rules lol
iNf3ctioNz chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I totally need to reference this in MtM at some point...really funny! Loved it :-)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Well done. Hilarious and makes sense atthe same tim. Perfect length too
Rosethorn chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Lol! That was awesome! Obviously the guy at the front of the line has mever read it! :P Good job! :D
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hilarious! :D This should be made into a pamphlet and distributed to all of Omega's newcomers, lol. You should definitely hand it out to that guy whining to the bouncer outside of Afterlife.

Very good piece! I really enjoyed it. And, yes, humor is always appreciated. :D