Reviews for Scars That Never Heal
MizGlazses chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
giggles410 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Please keep writing! This is unlike any other RokuNami story I've read and I'm absolutely hooked!
Clairebear chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Me again! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you its amazing! :D
Vi ChaN91312 chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
namine become crazy because stressed, poor her

i hope there's some story where sora come to rescue kairi in later chap xD

wow, i'm curious about roxas's past now and roxas is so sweet XD

this paragraph:
""Don't!" She blurted out. Her eyes grew wide with surprise, both at herself and at the words that were pouring out of him. "Don't say that. There is nothing you could have done. I was stupid and foolish and too trusting towards other people. I learned my lesson." She closed her eyes tightly, as if something pained her, before opening them again, blue pools betraying years of cruel abuse and negligence.

She snapped her head up to meet his sincere eyes in surprise. He was...interested? In her mother? "I-I don't know." She stuttered."

i think something missing? because after she closed her eyes suddenly she snapped and think he was interested in her mother?
anyway, update soon :)
CarelessWhispers13 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Fabulous! I can't wait for the next chapter (in preferably under a year:)) keep up the good work
arsz chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Great chapter! And very intense.
Glad to see Namine's finally telling Roxas the truth and Roxas dedication to her
And now I'm curious about Roxas' past..seems like something happened to him O_o
bec1895 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
This story so far has been so amazing! I really can't wait for the next chapters. Not to mention it's very well written :D If this was an assignment I would give it an A lol .
Zero kami no mu chapter 7 . 9/6/2013 i feel sorry for Namine now
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Please update soon! Very good(:
Clairebear chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Great story :D but you haven't updated in ages and it's making the story lose its excitement! Please update or at least say if you're not going to finish it :(
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
omg, you need to put another chapter soon, this is getting so good
Jasmyne chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
:O oh my god. He found her! And she's just starting to get use to her new friends. :( But the very important reason is why do he want her back? Ooo! The suspension is killing me. Anyway great story upload soon. :)
DeeBishh chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
I never write reviews for stories but I have to say this is absoloutley AMAZING.
Abyss of Ice chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
This. Is. Getting. Interesting. Update please!
builtonbones chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
I love the dynamic between Roxas and Namine. They're developement is good but just painfully slow because I'm a sap and want her to tell him everything. I also can't help but want Sora and Kairi to meet because again in a sap and live them together as much as Roxas and Namine. Anyway I can't wait to see what happens next!