Reviews for What We'll Find
vicariousfiction chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Interesting twist on the story hope to read more : )
LdyPhantom chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Looking forward to this story I like the interesting dynamics you have going on
luvtwilightff chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
I am looking forward to the subsequent chapters to hopefully find out what happened to their relationship and join them on their journey to hopefully healing and being together again!

More please, and soon!
bippy chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
This has such a great premise, I can't wait to see where this story goes. Keep up the great work and I can't wait until you update next!
LoveRob chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Great chapter.
auroraboralis chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Great chapter! Ok, I'm dying to know what friend of Bella's that he was with after she left! Love the quote by Oscar Wilde! My daughter is a project manager for a designer, it is a lot of hard, stressful work! People don't realize the amount of leg work that needs to be done wrangling with contractors, getting permits, insuring things are up to code, if not better, and the materials getting there with ample time to install them is another topic! She loves her job and all the ladies she works with. It is a very nurturing workplace, and they all take care of each other! I hope you have a great, safe Holiday weekend!
DutchGirl01 chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
beachlovers chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Wow this is gonna be a long haul for these two
teambellaedward chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
RandyWriter chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
So Edward is trying to act normal now...lol. I wonder how this is all going to work out. Bella and Edward seem to have some miscommunication from the past, and I wonder why. So so interesting. Can't wait for more.
fanfic2 fanatic2 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
It nice that at least they are civil with each other now.

It seems Edward move on with Tanya.
rachel000 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
interesting-even when he was supposedly broken over bella leaving, he hooked up with tanya.
ADADancer chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Great story so far.
LdyPhantom chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Very well written. I like how you show the consequence of past actions. To many times people make the resolution of conflict to easy and as a result the story ends up boring
auroraboralis chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Oh! He can't act like an adult, can he? Just put it all out there! There are 2 sides to every story and I suspect Bella's interpretation is different than his! Good chapter!