Reviews for Why Charlie Weasley Calls Oliver Wood Green Olive
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 3/4
Wow, Oliver is awesome. I love how he's friends with all the Weasley brothers. And his friendships with them aren't influenced by them being brothers, not really. Which makes it all the more awesome.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
really lovely!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was cool. Thanks!
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
After a few angsty ones of your's I've read, this brought my happy feelings back. I always wondered about Oliver's connection with all the Weasleys and well, now I know.

ferret nin
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I really liked this. It's always struck me as strange that Oliver seems to be friends with all of them (Bill and Ron just have less of an appearance) and keep all the friendships separate (with the exception of Fred and George).
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You should write a small story of him meeting Ginny too. Or of him going to a Weasley dinner because I think that dinner he would be like one of the family. :)
The Phoenix Order chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh gosh, I love this. I'd list all the way it's incredible, but I think the other reviewers already have, so I'll just be lazy and second everything that's already been said. Amazing job.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Aww, so cute! I love how they all connect with Oliver through different things. :D
thefirstservant chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved this. I really did. Not only do I love Oliver, I also love the Weasleys. :) But more than that, I find that you're a really good writer. :) Thanks. :)
Rose Garden Fairytale chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
really cute really sweet story
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was lovely! I really like the idea of Oliver being friends with each of the Weasley boys, and I enjoyed seeing how each relationship started. And I love your Ron :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Gah! There is no competition now that I read this as to why the Weasley's are my favorite family. You outline so many of their good aspects in this story and I love how they all go through Percy, or he goes through them all. And I love his determination, and all this. Its lovable how they all come together, how they all act, and for some reason I'm thinking of Slughorn and how he "collects" each great wizard/witch. This was just perfect. I particularly loved the Ron part, and how he just keeps their friendship, and "it's no surprise." That was fantastic, there's no reason you shouldn't not be proud of this :D (excuse my improper grammar).
pageleaf chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh wow, this is really good! :D

I particularly like the parallel structure, with the "it's not surprise they stay friends" repeated throughout.

I wish I could pick a favorite, but they're all very good, in different ways-rather like the Weasley boys all being Oliver's friends for different reasons. :)
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
lol Apparently, I'm here to just sit and raid your . I love your insights into characters, especially those ones whom I hadn't given as much thought to. :D I love Oliver Wood; he's so crazy, but so... determined. The Quidditch wasn't the same without him. T_T

(It doesn't help that Harry barely gets to play. _)

But yes I love that you suggested that he knew all the Weasley brothers. Once again, until I read your story, it completely went over my head that Oliver and Percy were in the same year! So I think that was awesome.

I'm just going to pick out a few bits

"The second one Oliver meets is Bill Weasley. He's flunking Charms."

I would say that there's a bit of structural confusion in the above sentence, because it makes it sound like Bill's the one flunking Charms. xD I think if you just replaced "He's" with "Oliver's", the issue would be solved. :)

"He still gets Os, of course."

I thought this was a bit strange, because in Order of the Phoenix, when the group are discussing grades, Harry doesn't know what the different letters stand for, so it would seem that these particular grades are introduced during the OWL year. Still, that's a really, really minor point, lol.

"who is kinda sorta his hero."

lol That was adorable. I love the doubling up of 'kinda' and 'sorta'. The "Legendary Charlie Weasley". :D

"Oliver pulls away, hesitates, and then decks each of them, first one, then the other."

:D :D

His loyalty to Percy is awesome.

"And it's no surprise they stay friends."

Lovely last line. :D

So yes, another great story! I love your writing style. :D
AngelDustAddict chapter 1 . 8/17/2011