Reviews for Random Acts of Kindness
readingispainful chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
I think this is the most inspiring story on this website that I've read thank you for taking your time to write and inspire people
infinitygalaxies.infinitystars chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
So... you are updating this story? It's a great read. And really inspiring!
Tmilove chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I absolutely loved this story ! It was so cute and it just overall made me smile.
buffalofangirl4life chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
beautiful this so damn beautiful and I like that jace is not cocky he's sweet, and gentle and caring, understanding just... wow
buffalofangirl4life chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
you should have waited for that decades later part for the end of the story it would have been better.
dustangel chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Hello! Wow this idea is so fantastic! Honestly I love the plot and each little act of kindness makes me smile:)))) keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is such an inspirational fanfiction! Im glad that you had motivation to write this and it's actually a really touching story and I would like to thank you for writing this and letting me have the chance to read such a heart warming story. I hope you'll write more and continue this story because I would like to see where jace and clary will go and maybe they would get married or something haha?
shannie83 chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
This story is really sweet. I want to see what happens! :)
Mereryan chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
You know, I am french, so I read your story through Liberty Hallway, and that was absolutely awesome. Big thanks ! I loved the second one with Alec ! Wish there were plenty more of chapters. Bye !
Hattie Herondale chapter 21 . 6/15/2013
I'm just really confused now.
Hattie Herondale chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Oh my god.. I love this so much! It's brilliant!
TheMidnightElite chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
I found your story today and I am glad you decided to finish this story it is amazing and kind of inspiring...I feel the need to go do random acts of kindness now! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Liberty Hallway chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
I support you all the way !
iamchris chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
OMg, this is so touching and everything. This makes me so inspired, and I love how in the beginning the roles of Clary and Jace are switched up a little bit, with Clary being a little more selfish and with Jace being a little less arrogant. It's also amazing how you can write to prove such a point whilst keeping it entertaining and having everything fit together so perfectly! Such talent would not have come from anyone else but from a very talented writer! Honestly, tres bon! xD
Please, you must continue!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
OMG!I love this story...so pleeaase update soon;)I'm going to start working on this list too;DThnks so much for posting this story.