Reviews for Fragments
dragonsister13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
hey. I know I might have reviewed this already but I forgot to tell you that this story is so funny! I showed this to my best friend and she laughed a lot because she is a harry potter fan to. you could write a humor book and I bet you it will be sold out in a week tops! thanks for writing this lol story!
Storm.Gazer chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Awesome. Wish Harry really did have a mullet.
Boogum chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
This was hilarious! I loved it!
Midnight's Queen chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
...Wow. Best laugh I've had in weeks! Although... Ginny's dreams sound a lot like mine... In the sense that they are often disjointed and very, very insane... Meh. 'Nough rambling.
Mel's Merleawe chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Lol. Loved the whole scene with the "Switch" thing. I nearly spit out the water in my mouth when I read how Malfoy switched the weapon to a sasuage and tried to hit Tom. Incrediable storiee.

-Mel's Merleawe
A Marauder chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
Malfoy fangirl squee at the sword fight! And then absolute hysterics at all the 'SWITCH's...and Mullet Harry. Inside Ginnys head is freakin' hilarious!
caught in my own world chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
LMFAO. that was so funny. especially the lightsaber part ))
miss devil's kiss chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
it was amazing! i loved the part with ''SWITCH!'' :D you did a great job - thumbs up- are you gonna write a sequel?
the voice of singing clouds chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
aww! yay! so i was real! ish... good story!
TamX2 chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
-snort- bwahahahahahaha...Dumbledore and Voldie racing a bird and a snake. Ha! Harry with a greasy mullet...Snape happy...bwahahahahaha...Thanks for writing this. It was quite funny, and brightened my day pretty well. Thanks again!

Tam
CoffeeStainz chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
This made me giggle so! I somehow can not stop grinning when I read your stories! Now go make other completley oblivious readers in search of a good story grin! :)

Such a funny story!

CoffeeStainz(bridgetmalfoy)
inkspire chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
haha, this looks so funny!
Ada Achlys chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
Just great! That was so bizarre and funny, and touching! Thank you for another fun read.
BITT3RSW33T chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
.God. I can't believe this! You are SUCH an awesome writer! You probably are going 'ug, stupid, girl, why didn't she review every single chapter?' but really, the reason is that the reader is so caught up with it that she can't bother to review! i LUV it, it was so funny and sweet! PLZ make a sequel!
AnimeSiren chapter 6 . 7/9/2005