Reviews for Make You Feel My Love
glowshadow chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Love it so far! Cannot wait for updates :)
Besilea chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved it! Hope for more soon!
Rhika chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Just found this story. I am REALLY loving it right now! It's wonderful. It's been a long time since you've updated. Are you still writing this or is it on hiatus indefinitely?
hopefulregal chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I love this story. It's so great, I'm sorry I don't have any critiques for you but I really enjoy your work. Please write more soon! :)
transylvanias chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
ooohh i hope that there's more of this to come! I love where this is going! (:
Minerva Lily Gardner chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Oh my, I think Albus is experiencing the first pangs if love. ( :

Great job! And the length of this chapter was really lovely, keep up the good work! ( :
Nackroniz chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
cute chapter! And I still want more :)
minni chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
I love this story. It's very simple in its execution, but you seem to give just enough detail and emotion to grab the reader's attention. I applaud you for that. It's a gift. I'm looking forward to what is coming next-don't let the lack of reviews slow you down. This is a lovely story.

-minni
Nackroniz chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Intresting, I would like to read more
Minerva Lily Gardner chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Oh this is perfect. You write Minerva so well. And you've got to love some good old fashioned eye locks.

Thanks for updating so quickly! Keep it up ( :
minni chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Enjoyable. I've always loved to think about this period between the two of them...also, it's nice to see more than just dialogue on the screen. More would be lovely :)
Minerva Lily Gardner chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
OMG. Your a god. I love this already. Poppy, that little devil, she is wonderful. Please continue this as soon as possible.

And I have to applaud you for you title. I love that song, and I think that is the reason I found myself pulled towards your story in the first place.

Good job,and keep up the good work!