Reviews for Blind Spots
ciraleon82 chapter 5 . 11/10
I absolutely adore your writing and story telling. I look forward to when you are able to continue this.
freedomwings26 chapter 5 . 10/21
Although it's been two years since the last update, I'm going to save this story as my favorite and follow it just in case. But you've ruined me, ya know? It's so RARE to find such a well-written story about Sakura and Neji. Why aren't there more stories on them!? Now, how am I going to be content reading anything else?

And I love that you were going slow for the romance; I love Sakura's tenderness with her friends; and how you created your own version regarding her resentment of Yamato. All that is so well-written. Even adding Udon and his team in there.

Truly, these 5 chapters were amazing.
(' w ')b chapter 5 . 8/24
Just curious... do you have any plans to return to this fic? Or to fanfiction in general? I really enjoy your writing and would definitely love to see how this story spins out!
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 5 . 7/19
The little trio and how you write them is my favourite part of this fic tbh.

Cosmogurl748 chapter 5 . 5/17
Love love love! I love this story, it's so hard to find a good neji/Sakura story! Can't wait for the next chapter! ️️
SpoiledSweetFan chapter 5 . 1/27
I've just finished binge reading House Calls, and quickly fell in love with the thought put behind each plot device and character. You stick to your guns when creating characters, and always try to make the choices you feel best. I've fallen in love with the Sakura you've given me, a young girl around my age I can admire. Thanks for EVERYTHING!

I'm not sure if you plan on completing this story or not since it's listed as being complete, but hopefully you decide to pick up where you left off (if you have the time).
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 1/7
Oh dear. Poor girl, a small mistake led to a major disability.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 1/7
It feels really intimate how he's watching her heal Lee. I nearly blushed :3
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 1/7
Sakura and Kakashi have a really good relationship going and I like it. I Dont blame her for being afraid of Sasuke. Poor girl.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/7
Lol Neji took being handled roughly well. A little too well.
schadenfreude chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Hope everythings well...

Dont u just hate that naruto ended just like that?!

Anyway, i really hope that the ending of naruto didnt cause you a writer's block of some sort...

This is going really great... pls...

And im out.
Ryoshu chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
I like the direction this is going. I truly enjoy your interpretation of the characters. You have a fantastic ability to wrote character interactions that continue to be a delight to read. I look forward to consuming more of your shared stories. Thank you.
YuukoAzmasaki chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Can i say I really love this story? The dynamics, the flow, the little heart wrenching moments but also light-hearted ones has never failed to amaze me and more than twice I've read this on and on and it never bores me out because there was so much planning but not too many words.

I just love this. My new favorite Neji x Sakura story. Okay I'm rambling but hey, i hope you keep writing :D
Treeni chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
I'm not sure why people make Hiashi out to be so horrible, yeah he kicked Hinata out for a time, but I think that was equal parts to appease the elders and to let her grow and find herself in a way that she wasn't within the confines of the estates. It did seem very cold from Hinata's perspective though, especially being just a preteen at the time.

I agree with you, you've made brotherly Sai into one of my favorite headcannons ever... like ever. Thanks for that! It's nice to see him as being close to someone besides Naruto, I'm still disappointed at that paper door drawing he did where the order was Sakura Sasuke Naruto Sai. Yeah he had only really connected with Naruto at that point, but Sakura was trying and I wish he had wanted to connect with her too back then.