Reviews for Blind Spots
whatsherwhat chapter 5 . 3/23
I am enjoying this way more than I thought I would? Like you, I have a bit of trouble not putting Kakashi and Sakura together any time they've established the rapport of equals, so there were definitely a few moments in this fic where I was all, "omg but what if?" anyway, I'm loving all the relationships so far, both between Sakura and Neji as well as all the inter-team problems.
NamelessProphecy chapter 5 . 12/26/2016
I just finished reading this story, and I love it so far! When I saw the updated date I got so sad, I know it's been years since you updated but I really hope you can continue the story, it's really good. Thank you for your great writing. :)
akire26 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
This is seriously a good story and a great Neji/Sakura, which you don't see very often. It's a shame you haven't been upgrading it for a while.
flakeshake07 chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
this is awesome:) you have a fantastic writing style! and i love your take on all the characters! they all have their own things going on:) cant wait to see what happens next! thanks so much for sharing!:)
wolfstars chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Love this start so far. I'm starting to ship Yamasaku though...
Marahuyo chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
THE SAI BIT OMG YEEESS
findingwhimsy chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
It's a shame that this one has been left unfinished. I really like Neji and this one was written with the same brilliance that House Calls had. I just love your style. Hopefully, you return to this fic again one day.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
I must say, I love this story. Your writing is smooth and wonderful, and everybody seems very in-character. I also like how you approached the bonding between Neji and Sakura. It's slow and feels natural, very much unlike some other fanfictions I tried reading. NejiSaku isn't really a pairing I tend to ship because their canon interactions are small in number, but the way you portray it really makes me enjoy it. You also don't forget the other people in their lives and write their relationships very well. Poor Kakashi though... I look forward to the next chapter! c:
McKazekage chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
I know you haven't updated this in... 3 years or so... but I would love to read more! Reading House Calls for the 100th time is making me want more!
snowgem chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
I enjoyed reading this story SO much. I love that the build up to the romance is, as you said, slow as molasses - it gives us time to see the characters as they are apart, and it's always delightful when they get to know each other BEFORE they fall in love. I was so sad when I saw that there were only five chapters, and I read each very slowly, all the better to savour what little there was left. I would so love to find out what happens next!
wintermoon7 chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
Please update this story again. It is fantastically written
sylveonne chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
AH! I didn't really ever expect to find a not-complete-crack fic with this pairing. You've probably long abandoned this, but I think I can sort of tell where you were going with it and I definitely enjoy the way you're characterizing everyone! I love the rivalry between Hanabi and Konohamaru especially, hehe.

Thank you for writing as much as you did, especially after so many huge life changes over the years. If plot bunnies ever reappear for this story, rest assured that there will be at least one reader ready to enjoy it. c:
ninjapanda202 chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
Amazing story! I look forward to the new chapter :)
ciraleon82 chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
I absolutely adore your writing and story telling. I look forward to when you are able to continue this.
freedomwings26 chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Although it's been two years since the last update, I'm going to save this story as my favorite and follow it just in case. But you've ruined me, ya know? It's so RARE to find such a well-written story about Sakura and Neji. Why aren't there more stories on them!? Now, how am I going to be content reading anything else?

And I love that you were going slow for the romance; I love Sakura's tenderness with her friends; and how you created your own version regarding her resentment of Yamato. All that is so well-written. Even adding Udon and his team in there.

Truly, these 5 chapters were amazing.