Reviews for Blind Spots
SpoiledSweetFan chapter 5 . 1/27
I've just finished binge reading House Calls, and quickly fell in love with the thought put behind each plot device and character. You stick to your guns when creating characters, and always try to make the choices you feel best. I've fallen in love with the Sakura you've given me, a young girl around my age I can admire. Thanks for EVERYTHING!

I'm not sure if you plan on completing this story or not since it's listed as being complete, but hopefully you decide to pick up where you left off (if you have the time).
Sook03 chapter 4 . 1/7
Oh dear. Poor girl, a small mistake led to a major disability.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 1/7
It feels really intimate how he's watching her heal Lee. I nearly blushed :3
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/7
Sakura and Kakashi have a really good relationship going and I like it. I Dont blame her for being afraid of Sasuke. Poor girl.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/7
Lol Neji took being handled roughly well. A little too well.
schadenfreude chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Hope everythings well...

Dont u just hate that naruto ended just like that?!

Anyway, i really hope that the ending of naruto didnt cause you a writer's block of some sort...

This is going really great... pls...

And im out.
Ryoshu chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
I like the direction this is going. I truly enjoy your interpretation of the characters. You have a fantastic ability to wrote character interactions that continue to be a delight to read. I look forward to consuming more of your shared stories. Thank you.
YuukoAzmasaki chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Can i say I really love this story? The dynamics, the flow, the little heart wrenching moments but also light-hearted ones has never failed to amaze me and more than twice I've read this on and on and it never bores me out because there was so much planning but not too many words.

I just love this. My new favorite Neji x Sakura story. Okay I'm rambling but hey, i hope you keep writing :D
Treeni chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
I'm not sure why people make Hiashi out to be so horrible, yeah he kicked Hinata out for a time, but I think that was equal parts to appease the elders and to let her grow and find herself in a way that she wasn't within the confines of the estates. It did seem very cold from Hinata's perspective though, especially being just a preteen at the time.

I agree with you, you've made brotherly Sai into one of my favorite headcannons ever... like ever. Thanks for that! It's nice to see him as being close to someone besides Naruto, I'm still disappointed at that paper door drawing he did where the order was Sakura Sasuke Naruto Sai. Yeah he had only really connected with Naruto at that point, but Sakura was trying and I wish he had wanted to connect with her too back then.
Treeni chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
You're right, it's icky, especially with the whole ya know inbreeding thing? It's honestly no wonder why there were so many goddamned crazy Uchihas, there's probably some crazy Hyuugas too. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there were a few who were born with deformities.
Treeni chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I hate Sasuke enough that I laughed when you mentioned the disfigured part, but not enough that I didn't feel a little bad after.
Anyway, BROTHERLY SAI! 3

Also, I'm trying not to think about Kakashi too much because it will depress me and all I can imagine him being is a little depressed, not being able to 'serve his village' I know he's going to be an advisor, but still, its sort of like when Gaara injured Lee (maybe a little less bad because well Kakashi still has things like Taijutsu ect ect and can live pretty normally, but his whole life was team 7 and missions)
Treeni chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
uuuuugh, Neji stop it with the pride thing!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
So sad I have come to the final chapter so far- I wish you would continue!

Story is still very good, bordering on plain genius!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Oh my god. I cant express how sorry I am about your loss! I know that, given the fact that we are not personally acquainted, I should not be this sad, but when an author shares his work, it forges a bond with the reader himself. Loving your work makes me consider you a friend, and I am feeling your pain right now. Now, this has happened some time ago, and I hope you have been coping well.

Chapter-wise, this was really good. The dynamics and dealings are well described and I loved how Sakura feels very blunt and coarse next to a guy who is elegant in every movement he does.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Really nice chapter-Lee on painkillers made me smile! Also, your portrayal of Neji is really good! I dont think I have come across a better version of him yet!