Reviews for My Yellow Lady
Silverling chapter 1 . 7/8
This is so good!There's one minor thing I wanted to point out, though. That's that when you said, "First Ma, then Leifer, and now Isi," You forgot about Razo! Enna thought he was dead then, and they were close friends... Just mentioning it, it's a small thing! You're really good at writing, congrats! Not everyone has word-speaking ('cause why not? there's people, animal, fire, wind, tree, water... why not word? It's sort of like people-speaking, but with the written word. And yes, I made that up.)!
Joesgirlfriendandpercyssister chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
CONTINUE PLEASE THIS IS VERY GOOD
Ani chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Soooorrrta got the hang of it but I've read better fanfic
CaleoIsLIFE chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I'm sobbing! I love those books so much and that is the saddest part in all the books and you made it come to life just like Shannon Hale! I'm just gonna go hide in a corner and read this again... and again... and again...
LucyEnnaKatnissScarlett chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love your take on this scene. Your characterization is spot on, particularly in the case of Emma-Girl
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I've always loved Enna and Isi's friendship 3 I think you captured Enna perfectly :D Good job!
remembertheginger chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
*smiles* good job! I wrote stuff for here too, but I haven't published any of it. Still waiting for a beta.
monkeyCsaw chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
definatley interesting!
Cicada with Pen chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Beautifully written. I love how you put the reader in Enna's mind - I felt like I was experiencing everything along with her.
ShinobiStar chapter 1 . 8/5/2011