Reviews for I Will Carry You
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was quite excellent...
Loved the fluff!
JustFishy chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I know exactly what you mean about therapy through writing - its true - when you can give your feelings to someone else, even a fictional character - it helps - tremendously!

I think this is beautiful and shows Albus' true selflessness, as well as just how draining Minerva's world has become for her - the load she carries upon her heart.
MinervaGirl8 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That is so cute! it reminds me of the love of my life. I loved it, ur a great writer:)

CPMG
That One Yellow Smiley chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Awwwwww! It's so cute! And no, you have not lost your ability to write fluff :)

~~HermesPotter~~

PS- Sorry for the late review. I was at camp for the past two weeks.
izzybizzy333 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That's so sweet. I think it captures them really well. Instead of trying to get her to talk or anything he just says something unexpected yet utterly right. And you did a great job with the fluff. )
TivalovercalledAbby.1997 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Thats sweet
MMADfan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh, that was lovely! His words were perfect, and I could feel how Minerva's stress was eased just by his being there with and for her.

Very nice job!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is a fantastic story. There's so much depth and richness to Minerva's emotions and Albus' response to her light touch was perfect. I could feel her anxiety and then when he spoke, it was like a veil lifting and somehow, we all knew things would be better, just as Minerva did.

Often times, the stories we love the most are ones that touch us personally. So, regardless of whether or not you get five or fifty reviews, it's well worth writing them. I speak from experience on this one. lol

Another job well done!