Reviews for The Paths Diverge
someshippingtrash chapter 16 . 11/19
You know, it may have been short, but I liked this little story of yours far more than J.K's. You have my gratitude for making this, it has brought me much joy.
selene344 chapter 16 . 11/4
This was a wonderful story, thank you for the laughs and common sense! 3
nequam-tenshi chapter 16 . 10/31
I meant to type this past in my previous review: I've looked up Tattlehood and the other tales and I'm really excited to read them soon! Do you have anymore stories with strong heroines?

Review #2021
nequam-tenshi chapter 16 . 10/31
Just a couple of things I noticed before I fangirl after your story!
In chapter 15, "Several Death Eaters had come up against the effective use of a skillet and assorted kitchen utensils when Voldemort had been resurrected, but hadn't really learned from the experience." feels like something is missing but there doesn't need to be a comma after resurrected.
In chapter 16, "One of the things the Wizengamot did was oversee trials, and few people really wanted to upset the Man-Who-Won" seems to be missing a "didn't" but I could be reading the sentence wrong.

Now to fangirling!

It took me 1 hour, 29 minutes, 4 seconds, & 862 milliseconds of reading chapters 1 to 16 to finally and fully express my adoration of your story ((I used a stopwatch and listened to a Hedwig's Theme cover by the Harp Twins - Camille and Kennerly)! Your story had me smiling all the way and give a better perspective of quirkiness that readers of the Harry Potter Series have come to accept. I'm tempted to see what Percy thought of all of the new changes; maybe he even changed his name due to the negativity of being a Weasley by taking his partner's name! I can't decide which part I love the best so I'm going to say all of it! Whatever happened to the Creevys in the end? I wish Luna was mentioned but not having her didn't detract from the story (I'm just a big Luna fan). A Las Vegas wedding! Did Hermione and Anthony get married there? Did any of them meet Luna and Rolf? What of Natasja and Henry's parents and their reactions? I can see so many plot bunnies jumping around! Maybe a sort of drabble series of The Paths Diverge from moments composed of Harry first holding his sister Valerie and the embarrassingly heartwarming Best Wo/Man speeches to the misadventures of being adults but in-charge and not having to worry about their children.

Thank you for writing and sharing and virtual hugs! Take care and keep happy!

Review #2020 \o/ lol
Favorite #7486
Happy Halloween or Happy Samhain!
For your upcoming birthday in January, Happy Early Birthday Nat!
shadewolfedrt chapter 16 . 10/30
I recall reading this and must say great story.
a.vago chapter 16 . 10/29
Excellent story!
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
So the power the dark lord knows not is a mother. I feel almost sad for old voldie, But not really.
Anne Bond chapter 13 . 10/17
I have no idea how I never found this fic before.
I just had a terrible fight with my dad, and I'd like to thank you for this fic, because it really pulled (read:DRAGGED) my mood up.
Ogrebear chapter 16 . 10/16
Fun story, fun story indeed.

So much more readable and a lot less angst than the original too.

Hope Remus mended his relationship with the Irons, esp once Sirius was free.

Nice work.
maybehumanbeingwithMACBOOK chapter 1 . 10/16
entire summary: Because there was NO WAY leaving a toddler on a doorstep in the middle of a winter night could POSSIBLY go wrong...
me: INTERESTING
Kagey98 chapter 16 . 10/13
Great story! It didn't take much time for me to realize I'd read this before. It was just as much fun as it was the first time. Thank you for sharing your talent!
tricorvus chapter 8 . 10/10
Re-reading this delight, and it holds up to repetition.
Rock on
Caliberious chapter 1 . 10/2
This would be great for Harry!
Caliberious chapter 2 . 10/2
Going good
Crest1 chapter 16 . 9/30
Not bad - not enough dialogue for a novel, but the plot is well thought out and the story keeps its dramatic arc.

Thank you!