Reviews for The Paths Diverge
Quarkers chapter 2 . 9/18
Snape with a frying pan in the kitchen. Thanks for the spewed soda in my keyboard.
I sat here and laughed for 5 minutes straight... both Dumbles AND Snape? Feisty lady! *grins*
Rack chapter 11 . 9/3
Lockhart and Jar jar may be on a level, but at least Jar Jar can't help it. Lockhart had options and he is totally a waste of space. Of course that is part of what makes whumping on him fun. Hmmm.
Rack chapter 5 . 9/3
It seems that most of the time Mrs Longbottom doesn't have to deal with any consequences. Because the assumption is Harry is more important so that is where people focus, or because its assumed that the Wizarding World is equally obsessed with magically Children. Based on what JKR shares, and what fans right, it seems both are correct, even if not equally. Nice to see a different vision.
Rack chapter 2 . 9/3
While most of the time I think Death Eaters should be pulped with cast iron, I can really see her point here.
JuttaV chapter 16 . 9/3
Oh, I almost spit out my drink a couple of times while reading this gem. I don't know what kinda herbs you're on, but I want some. Brilliant piece of writing!
Wren Truesong chapter 16 . 8/31
Oh this is marvellous and made me cackle all of the times. *flings hearts at you*
mysuvone chapter 11 . 8/30
dumbledore scared of a muggle with a rolling pin is so funny
peggy77 chapter 7 . 8/25
Yes, some kids learn to speak and read very early and oftentimes their vocabularies are quite advanced.
peggy77 chapter 6 . 8/25
The story is OK so far. Did you realize that you always spell obliviation incorrectly?
Rafsolo chapter 5 . 8/23
one of my favorites stories. I'm actually rereading this. This is so good. why can't there be more creative writers like you?
Rescue9911 chapter 10 . 8/20
GO GIRLS GO!
mab70 chapter 17 . 7/28
Lovely extremely enjoyable story! Thank you for sharing your work!
mab70 chapter 5 . 7/28
Aww, I was hoping Natasja would bash Uncle Algie with an umbrella or a picnic basket!
mab70 chapter 4 . 7/28
Please re-categorize this marvelous story as humor.
I had to take analgesics for the pain of busting a gut, and a mop was required when the milk poured out of my nose!
1,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »