Reviews for The Paths Diverge
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 2/6
It not very clear as to what house Harry was in. There is something about a father being a Slytherin whose father is that Harry or Draco. We all know Harry family was all Gryffindor except for Dora Potter nee Black who was a Slytherin.
This is so great
DivineBahamutXZ chapter 10 . 1/10
Huh. I always thought that the real heroes in the original Disney' Sleeping Beauty were the Fayry Godmothers instead of the prince. He certainly looked like a second damsel in distress than the gallant hero to me.
Marie chapter 15 . 1/6
Thanks for bringing non-European magic into the mix! It makes sense that different continents would have developed different styles of magic.
And Go, Muggles!
Thank you for a fun story.
Marie chapter 3 . 1/5
Thank you. I am enjoying this!
littleditto chapter 17 . 12/30/2023
This is fantastic
Akira Alvina chapter 7 . 12/22/2023
Personally, I corrected my kindergarten teacher when she was teaching us what a pattern was. She was only using pattern as a general term, and I may have pointed out that it was actually symmetrical. I was reading at a college level before I was in double digits. I read the whole Harry Potter series in less than a week, Twilight in less than 3 days. I pity anyone that challenges you on how 'unrealistic' your storytelling is. Just because they haven't seen intelligent children does not mean they cannot exist...
Emeraldsanddragons chapter 7 . 12/22/2023
Yup. My first born had a vocabulary of over 200 words and was speaking with sentences at 18 months. Love the story!
Kikidium chapter 13 . 12/16/2023
I love that Harry has a proper family
Freddie Rindklip chapter 4 . 12/16/2023
Your description pf Arthur Weasley is hilarious.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 12/16/2023
I found this fic on another authors favorites. Looking forward to where you take it.
Kikidium chapter 5 . 12/16/2023
Umm, don't have a lot of criticism, because I think you did an amazing job on this. Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying it, it's different from others I have read, and didn't know this was what I was missing lol
Kikidium chapter 4 . 12/16/2023
Ahhh why are they so cute!
Runecutter chapter 4 . 11/25/2023
Yeah, the whole wizarding world makes only sense when played for laughs in a YA series... if you take Arthur's mannerisms and the disaster of Wizards trying to "blend in" during the QWC seriously, the Statute of Secrecy is a dead parrot.

It would need some competent Muggleborns/Squibs to form a Cleanup squad on the nonmagical side to keep these buffoons from blowing the secret up on an almost daily basis. That's why i like "Harry gets help from the Prime Minister/Queen" stories so much as they tend to include such a preparation to smash down hard on an actual successful series of attacks by the Deathmunchers and work way better as adult narratives than anything only keeping with JKRs rather ridiculous setup. (only the cartoonishly evil Dursleys are worse than wizards not understanding muggles at all)
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 11/19/2023
This was a fun little tale; thanks for sharing.
2,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »