Reviews for The Paths Diverge
suziq968 chapter 14 . 5h
My only criticism of the very entertaining story is you sort of dropped the ratball. Pettigrew was a sitting duck and should have been easily snatched up. There isn't an explanation about why that didn't happen.
tec4cleveland chapter 2 . 10/14
I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this - Snaps getting his comeuppance via skillet is worth the price of admission all by itself! Looking forward to Harry's continuing adventures.
So, Mom was fighting in a large scale battle... against BL... and was 9 months pregnant at the time? This story is entertaining but also horribly paced and full of quirks that break suspension of disbelief
CandyGirl999 chapter 10 . 10/2
Maybe you should write your own version of a fantasy novel, or a series for that matter. One where the Chosen Child of Destiny is fiercely protected by his or her strong willed parents against the wise old mentor who would use him or her for their own machinations, and come up with their own way of defeating the Big Bad of the story without jeopardizing the kid’s happiness and wellbeing. All the while sending out an empowering message to girls about not bending to anyone who tries to put them down or make them feel like they’re worth less than others like you just did in this chapter. I actually wouldn’t mind reading THAT book if it was as clever and funny as this fic is.
peggy77 chapter 16 . 9/8
Second time reading this great story!
lunadream13 chapter 16 . 9/4
Great story thanks !
fantasyinmymind chapter 16 . 8/19
Natasja is awesome! Keep the pan swinging!
Lerris chapter 17 . 8/14
The premise was good. Some of the execution felt rushed, and sometimes, the frying pans felt oddly overpowered...
Chicky123 chapter 16 . 8/2
Great story!
I read The entire Harry Potter series in under a year. Wouldn't be that impressive most of the time, but I was in first grade. Hehehe.
Concolor44 chapter 17 . 7/28
This was great! I love it when a story-line makes sense.

One of JKR's shortcomings (the most obvious one) is how convoluted and downright silly her plots get. Seeing things play out in logical, believable fashion is refreshing.

Thanks for sharing!
Tankinator175 chapter 12 . 7/18
Yes I noticed everything you mentioned, but mostly just chalked it up to wizards being bloody stupid. Good job with the story, and may you succeed in all your literary endeavors. I know I'm not succeeding at all with mine.
Tankinator175 chapter 7 . 7/18
I did the same thing. I learned to read before I turned three, and my favorite book was an encyclopedia. By the time I began kindergarten I had an eighth graders vocabulary, in seventh grade my reading level was far beyond a college textbook. I'm about to begin eighth grade, and I have the highest SRI my English teacher has ever seen, and it's still growing. I can also use fourty letter words in the right context, and my nickname in school is Human Google. People regularly ask me questions just to see if they can find one I can't answer.
Ha. Those are wizards. They can easily put all things needed to little Harry. Warming charms. Sleeping charms. Notice-me-not charms. Anything I cannot think of right now.
Yet, I like your story.