Reviews for The Paths Diverge
Jemma Blackwell chapter 14 . 12/3
To your first question I answer absolutely yes yes yes. I can’t believe how Harry was just expected to die and he accepted that.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 17 . 12/1
Great job! Good story! A little vanilla for me, but definitely well written!
One idea I had is 'what if'; James and Lily Potter had made arrangements just in-case anything happened to them AND to Sirius; in the event that James, Lily AND Sirius were, all, unable to care for Harry, they arranged for a family house-elf (or even a team of house-elves) to take under-age Harry into hiding (at a back-up safehouse they told no-one else of, not even Sirius, for security reasons) and care for him until either James, Lily &/or Sirius were able to care for Harry again, OR Harry was of-age to care for himself...?
owl3764 chapter 17 . 11/23
Very nice story. I often wonder what was going on in JKRs brain, or if her background wan't a good one. All our backgrounds shape the people we turn into.
Thanks for the story. I'm sorry I couldn't find your book on Amazon... oh well, I did only search in my country and the US. More stories to read and can't waste too much time. I makes me itchy if I'm not reading, and writing instead.
Kind regards.
I love this story! Thank you so much for sharing your talent for writing
fhippogriff chapter 17 . 11/15
Loved the story!
Vampmire chapter 1 . 11/12
One problem. Everyone or mostly everyone seems to forget not all suburbia is tame so you might have coyotes or other animals that would pick a baby up and walk away and eat. So yeah, he could have got eaten
EkaterinaSteele chapter 17 . 11/10
really enjoyed this story!
Lars73 chapter 16 . 11/10
Great, fast paced, and funny. Everything a Harry story should have.
RevDorothyL chapter 17 . 11/7
Thanks for this lovely Halloween coda to the saga of Harry and his loving, skillet-swinging, adoptive mom. :)
escapistictendencies chapter 17 . 11/5
This is a welcome escape from sleepless adulting nights. Thank you.
LadyKirsten chapter 17 . 11/2
Just finished. LOOOOOOVE the Arwen homage. Bloody brilliant
Esmereilda chapter 15 . 11/2
dawlish is an idiot
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 11/1
gotta love it when the bad guys dont read the evil overlord list
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 11/1
u should just quite while ur behind dumbles
2,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »