Reviews for The Paths Diverge
Shian1998 chapter 17 . 3/11
Absolutely fantastic 'Harry Potter' story! Very funny. Really enjoyed reading this! Great job with pointing out so many things from the series that prove how much of Wizarding Britain is either extremely corrupt or hilariously incompetent. Also always love finding stories where Harry has adults in his life that actually do anything to keep him safe. Liked how Harry, the Creevys, Neville, Hermione and others became friends and helped look out for each other. Really loved it whenever Natasja took someone out with kitchen appliances, or intimidated them in some other way. Also loved Henry's character as well. :)

Loved this story! Great job with it! Looking forward to reading your other stories!
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 16 . 3/9
Me encanto!
Well done.
"Quadpot" thik it's spelled Quodpot
"tasks" need a a
"Legimency" Legilimency

haaaahahaha lovely
"Parcelmouth" He can speak packages? Parselmouth. (Yeah, JKR made some things that spellchecks don't like one bit.)
"Wait until you see what my mum can do with a skillet and a rolling pin."

put a Smile on my face.
MayaHikari chapter 10 . 3/8
Rereading this for the nth time. GO for Girl power! International Women's Day!

Thank you! Thank you! for not copy & paste-ing the school year. Summarise of events is great. You don't know how many fanfic I read that wish that didn't force me to reread the entire 7 books. I already re-read the first 3 books 20x when the 1st movie came out, I don't want to reread them here when I almost memorise the series.
amy.ward.906 chapter 16 . 3/3
One of the best stories I have ever read! It just goes to show anything can be used as a weapon and this fic gives a more direct and humorous approach to the HP series. I absolutely loved it! I'm not sure if I have left a review like this in the past, but even so after re-reading this fic, I felt it deserved some more words of praise. Great job!
tricorvus chapter 16 . 2/27
I forking love this upon the second reading as much as upon the first
Rock on
slytherinsal chapter 16 . 2/22
Most enjoyable
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 2/22
I put up the disclaimer on my profile, which should cover all the legalities and nobody has complained yet.
Sorry I do NOT read Twilight. I do not do sparkly vampires except as spoofs.
slytherinsal chapter 7 . 2/22
I'm with you on the precocious reading, I don't remember not being able to read, and when my school teacher said I couldn't read as she hadn't taught me, my mum dragged me to the head and demanded that he tested me, and I recall telling him that it wasn't my problem that I had the ineffable good fortune to have more intelligent parents than the other idiots in my class. My son also read LOTR when he was 7, I didn't find the Hobbit until I was 9, so I missed out there. I grew up around adults and I don't believe I ever had a child's vocabulary either. It's lovely to meet another one! cheers to you, another Hermione Granger clone
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 2/22
Don't even get me onto that stupid law
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 2/22
she was lucky not to be obliviated before breaking his arm, because he has no scruples
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 2/22
It's a very reasonable premise for the story. I hope she hits Dumbledore with the skillet too
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »