Reviews for Getting Started
Lania chapter 29 . 9/6/2015
What happens next?! Please continue!
Nene chapter 29 . 6/9/2015
So far, this story is amazing, but can you please update? It is getting very interesting now that Tanya is pregnant I want to see some intense Tanya Drama!
edwardbellalif chapter 29 . 6/3/2015
This ia amazing! You have to continue!
djsmommie chapter 29 . 4/23/2015
So sad this is incomplete - I wish you would finish it
dckdck422 chapter 29 . 4/10/2015
More Please
twipotterlover2244 chapter 29 . 1/15/2015
Please update this story!
delena21051 chapter 29 . 10/13/2014
Please continue?
mrs.addiecullen chapter 29 . 8/9/2014
What an amazing story full of drama. I love it
Keem2129 chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
Are you going finish this story.
kelley turner chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
can you write more pleas and thanks u so mush
ghita26 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
hi! i just love this story! do you think that you will ever finish it? please!
Jamie chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
Loved this fanfic. Sad that it ended before we could even know the sexes of the & before we got an epilogue. But, nonetheless i love it. Thanks!
Jamie chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Aww, Bella's pregnant & Edward's so excited about his baby, as I expected. One of my favorite chapters so far, there's too many great ones to just choose one! Thanks, can't wait to read the next chapter, SOO excited!
Jamie chapter 21 . 12/27/2013
I love how Edward got tattoos of both Bella & Masen's names, it seems as though he really thinks he's Masen's real father which I completely adore, but than again, I love & adore everything about Edward. loved the sexy shower also, it spiced up their relationship, not that they needed spicing up but it couldn't ever hurt. Thanks, I literally can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jamie chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
Never would've thought Renee would do drugs no matter what. She needs help, especially if she thinks she could raise her grandchild while using drugs rather than her daughter do so, but without the drugs..
Thanks, can't wait for the next chapter!