Reviews for Getting Started
djsmommie chapter 29 . 4/23
So sad this is incomplete - I wish you would finish it
dckdck422 chapter 29 . 4/10
More Please
twipotterlover2244 chapter 29 . 1/15
Please update this story!
delena21051 chapter 29 . 10/13/2014
Please continue?
mrs.addiecullen chapter 29 . 8/9/2014
What an amazing story full of drama. I love it
Keem2129 chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
Are you going finish this story.
kelley turner chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
can you write more pleas and thanks u so mush
ghita26 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
hi! i just love this story! do you think that you will ever finish it? please!
Jamie chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
Loved this fanfic. Sad that it ended before we could even know the sexes of the & before we got an epilogue. But, nonetheless i love it. Thanks!
Jamie chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Aww, Bella's pregnant & Edward's so excited about his baby, as I expected. One of my favorite chapters so far, there's too many great ones to just choose one! Thanks, can't wait to read the next chapter, SOO excited!
Jamie chapter 21 . 12/27/2013
I love how Edward got tattoos of both Bella & Masen's names, it seems as though he really thinks he's Masen's real father which I completely adore, but than again, I love & adore everything about Edward. loved the sexy shower also, it spiced up their relationship, not that they needed spicing up but it couldn't ever hurt. Thanks, I literally can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jamie chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
Never would've thought Renee would do drugs no matter what. She needs help, especially if she thinks she could raise her grandchild while using drugs rather than her daughter do so, but without the drugs..
Thanks, can't wait for the next chapter!
Jamie chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Idk why but, for some reason i got really teary eyed when Edward asked Bella move in with her him. I guess i'm just a big cry baby 'cause i also get teary eyed by just the littlest of things like when Edward is real sweet & supports her like she needs to be supported. I basically lobe everything about this fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks:)
Jamie chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
My favorite chapter so far! I love that James is finally gone, Bella & Edward finally had sex/made love, Masen finally said his first words, Mama & Dada. Wonderful chapter, can't wait for the next!
Edward and Bella rule x chapter 29 . 12/7/2013
love it please update asap please