Reviews for Life As Their Kids
Pretty good
Natalie-D chapter 40 . 3/22
I loved what you wrote. You are a really good writer and I think
that you had some pretty good ideas in your story. It really made me sad when Ellie died:'( ,but I think you should write more. I just couldn't stop reading it once I started. I also think you should incorporate the characters from the heros of Olympus and many theyll meet Carter and Sadie from the Egyptian series( can't remember the name to the series right now, arrg!).
PS . You did makes some typos.
PPS. WRIGHT MORE!
lollipop70188 chapter 1 . 3/15
I love this story SOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Duckhatter 5 chapter 2 . 3/13
Wouldn't she trust piper more
Sun's Daughter chapter 3 . 2/20
OMGS THIS STORY IS AMAZIN! LIKE SRSLY NOT JKING
Grai chapter 25 . 2/19
Okay, can you quit it with the God thing? Your a really good writer, and I love this story, but they are Greek demigods and legacies. They don't really believe in God. The first person they would actually prey to would be Zeus, Athena, Poseidon, etc. Thanks.
P.S. I LOVE YOUR STORY! YOU SHOULD BE A WRITER! (:
patrick chapter 1 . 2/3
coo book hey do you think you could make a story for leo and calypso
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 1/24
Genial .k
Blaire Forbes chapter 23 . 1/22
I seriously think that whatever happened to Hayley would totally happen to me! I would become overwhelmed with my hatred for my siblings, who get more than I do, and for my parents, who think their "little girl" is doing "okay" but is really brooding inside about how they just bought my older brother something more expensive than something I had asked for, or that they gave my little sister something, say a new puppy, for Christmas but gave me a new pair of socks. It's almost like they know that I hate that sort of stuff and would've prefered a new computer or a new writing journal with a new pen so I could record all the stories I have floating around in my head.

Sorry, I'm ranting here. Anyway, I feel like I would totally let my hatred consume me and become an evil thing that stops for nothing. Bye for now!
Blaire Forbes chapter 21 . 1/22
I kinda sympathize with Chelsea fighting for attention, only I'm a middle child rather than the youngest. I usually feel like my older brother get's all the responsibility and my little sister get's all the attention so I have to do something bad in order to get attention. Which means I'm in a lot of trouble a lot of trouble a lot of the time. And I've talked with some other middle children and they seem to think the same way. In other words... I wish I were an only child!
GodOfNapsAndKFC chapter 40 . 1/15
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE do a Sequel.
It would legit make my year
rileigh chapter 6 . 1/8
I think it is a girl and her name is moon
Annonymous chapter 40 . 12/28/2016
I would love it if you wrote a sequel, it kept me on the edge of my seat, yanking at my heartstrings. You portrayed the beloved characters accurately, and i loved the name choices. Like every great author, you made the characters relatable. Also by the way, my first name is Ellie, and my middle name is Grace! ;)
annonymous chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
Will you continue writing? This can't be the end! XD
Aria chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
I don't care if it's a sappy ending, IT'S PERCABETH; SO DEAL WITH IT!