Reviews for Life As Their Kids
SonOfZeus chapter 40 . 8/25
I loved this storie!
It combines:
Grief, happines,comedy,and you made it seem as if the babies were speaking! :):))):):)
Angie chapter 23 . 7/28
Is it the wind spirits from hoo
52102 chapter 23 . 7/7
gaea is the voice or it may be Venus or nemesis either one I do not know but of mostly think it is gaea
HunterofArtemis chapter 31 . 5/24
Ok, you're a girl. So how do you understand anything from Percy's point of view?
HunterofArtemis chapter 24 . 5/23
Sirens, eidolens, Tarturus, she demons
HunterofArtemis chapter 23 . 5/23
That was awsome. Just don't kill moon or percbeth *pounds fist*
HunterofArtemis chapter 22 . 5/23
LUKE Edolions wait did you know there's a second series heroes of Olympus and if you did did ya read them
HunterofArtemis chapter 20 . 5/23
Yep he's the sleep god and in roman form he will kill you if you fall asleep at work
Wow I'm 11 I've rely got to stop reading percy Jackson or just get out more
HunterofArtemis chapter 9 . 5/23
You like school. Who are you
Zammy987 chapter 40 . 4/22
Hi,
I really liked this story; though a few years late. I don't think there should a sequel, this ending was a bit jumbled, but good. Other than that and it got a bit boring at times, it was a good series.
Thanks,
Zammy987
Zammy987 chapter 9 . 4/17
I think it's an uncommon middle name tp be Moonlight, but I like the story so far. And I like the reason why her name is Hayley
Zara chapter 40 . 3/2
Oh. My. Gods.
Just finished the whole thing today, and it was completely amazing. I love your writing... great job!
OMG chapter 39 . 12/31/2014
MORE MORE MORE
sheranya pathira chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Other fan fiction are like total crap compared 2 yours. I totally luv this writing. Its my perfect version of what percys after life would be. I like read this over ten times and totally luv it. If u hve written any other writings could u post it? Keep up the good work!
Phoebe chapter 34 . 11/25/2014