Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Selena92 chapter 38 . 11/27/2019
Awesome!

But gods, I hate Torchwood so much. Where the hell was Jack while poor John was getting tortured? And just when will he remember he's the Doctor? How did he become human?

I love the Brig and aunt Lavinia! The support they gave them both and especially the Brigadier not having given up on John really being the Doctor- brilliant!

Can't wait to read the next one!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/11/2017
WOW ! Totally unexpected ending ! It really made me smile.
Heather Snow chapter 38 . 11/9/2015
I forgot to review this when I finished it yesterday. This was another exciting installment. I liked the twist that the family was both genuine and not at the same time. I loved the introduction of Jack Harkness at the end.
Areus Bookworm chapter 38 . 7/5/2014
Omg! Harkness in the house! This story was amazing! I was a bit disappointed that Jack didnt show up earlier but the way u introduced him made up for it. Honestly though, this story was an emotional rollercoaster for me and now im on to the next story! Lots of love for this one and high hopes for the next :)
Duchess67 chapter 38 . 3/14/2014
*shriek* He gave whatever will make him the Doctor again, to JACK, didn't he? *really curious*

How awful, everything he had to go through and now he's actually damaged. Will he and Sarah be able to have more children? Really?

Harry is still very jealous, isn't he? *sad sigh*
Duchess67 chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
Ohhhhh, that was convenient! grrrr
Duchess67 chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
Um, is Torchwood doing this? Because I KNOW this is the Doctor, it's got to be him and these people aren't his family and fiance at all. This is unnerving! The dog can be explained easily, because golden retrievers are people lovers. *chuckle*
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Whoa... Sarah Jane and MY Doctor? (Tom Baker is my favorite) I really can't picture that, but I CAN picture her with the David Tennant version. Why is that, I wonder? LOL

Awwww, a baby! A half Time Lord baby and Torchwood is TOO interested in Sarah Jane and John. Oh dear!

Gotta scoot off to work, but I'll be back to read more later. *vbg*
margie-me chapter 38 . 12/10/2013
Fantastic. Looking forward to reading the next part of this story!
margie-me chapter 37 . 12/10/2013
What a rotten memory to have to deal with, poor man!
margie-me chapter 36 . 12/10/2013
"Sorry I'm late"-sweet understatement!
margie-me chapter 35 . 12/10/2013
Goodness, what a cliffie!
margie-me chapter 34 . 12/10/2013
Yes! Because something like Dewhurst shouldn't even be running Torchwood! He's gone far beyond what TW's objective was meant to be- he's dangerous, IMHO!
margie-me chapter 31 . 12/10/2013
Eww..a saddistic type, plus a narcisist- sure looks very bad for John!
margie-me chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
Uh-oh. Even the Brig's old associate, huh?