Reviews for Under one Umbrella
xMoonlightDarknessx chapter 1 . 3/11
Very cute story! :) I loved it!
Stellar chapter 1 . 3/2
really? only a oneshot? can you make another chapter for this? its a real cute story!
iWandering-Shapeshifter chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
-gushes- THIS WAS SO CUTE.

Hijikata's clamming up and stalling telling his feelings to Chizuru is adorable as well as slightly frustrating. frustrating because he takes FOREVER to actually spill his guts to her (i'll bite it's promising, given i still ship this pairing first and foremost when it comes to the Hakuouki franchise), and adorable because, as a tough-as-nails badass samurai who was renowned for his bravery and honor, him acting like an awkward tongue-tied teenage boy is like night and day.

great job on this for your first fic! very well done, i hope you'll write more Hakuouki fics in the future. (:
Akane-Rihime chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
this is very sweet...hijikata chizuru forever! 3
Leanne chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Ohmygod. This is fanastic! It's sweet and shows that Hijikata loved Chizuru just as much as she loved him.
Shinaeshi chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
i love it! 3
mochaleaf55 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE THIS ! COULD U PLEASE CONTINUE THIS?!
Stormchaser4ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Love this story! I like how you kept them in character as well. :3
phantome101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Ooooo...it is really wonderful. I was expecting Hijikata to snap the umbrella in two
Krolshi chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Well, time to learn the rain dance who's with me! BDDD
Hehe, oh Hijikata ;3 When it comes to love mostly everyone, whether it'd be a romantic or a warrior, feels weak haaa it's so cute seeing him like this Cx ohhh my shipper heart! You'll get the chance! Hijikata-San! I'll make sure of it! WAHAHAHAH!
Lol anyways great story! It's so super uber omfg cute! Thank you so much for writing this! You've done a great job writing this :D
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
...that was so fluffy. I love how you portrayed his thoughts, though...not sure how accurate it was. Can't tell if it's incredibly accurate or way off mark...yeah, I suck at characterization, but my guess is it was accurate, so good job Love the fluff
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
awwwwwww!
. .kun!
so sweet and beautiful!
nicely written! it's so emotional and conveyed Hijikata's felling so well! :3
Dayis chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
LOVE IT )
GhostOrchestra chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was really good! :D You didn't rush it or anything, which is good since it annoys me when people do that. .
ReikaFoxGirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I agree, Souji would laugh and tease and taunt Hijikata if he ever found out. Cute story, love it to bits!