Reviews for Does Electricity Dream of Android Sheep
HawthornSword chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I don't ship Sarge and Tex either, but I think they could have a certain sot of connection. Anyway, I absolutely love this! :) (Also, funny Lopez is funny.)
The10thHatter chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Um im sorry but ive already read this on diviant art, if your not the same person who wrote it im sorry that i will have to say your copywriting
Wheatbread chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wow, I appreciate how you shared this. Feels deep, even if it did come out of the blue for you. Actually, I find that's where I get my most interesting things, just out of the blue. I absolutely love the dialog and interaction between Sarge and the robots. Great job! I'm making you a favorite author!
elemencary chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
The ending for this is just... good. It really is. Sarge thinking about Tex being gone, and where she would'a gone, and reconcilling all this insane stuff he lives/does/sees/tries to shoot with some simple faith... I just really liked it.

Sarge would want some honor for his fallen sort-of-enemy, this fits the bill perfectly.

Well done.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Hehe. This was great! I really loved this glimpse into Sarge's mind. Not a fan of Sarge/Tex myself, but it is an interesting pairing.

Anyway, keep up the great work! :D
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Nice job. I liked how you sorta captured the humor of Red vs. Blue, but managed to be somewhat serious about it- it's pretty rare to see something this length that isn't an angst-fest, but isn't flat-out comedy, either. The theme of belief is great the way you inlaid it, and the mention of the Philip K. Dick novel doesn't hurt anything~ Great story!
MarigoldWatson chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Things That Sarge With Equal Authority Does Not Believe in

3. Girls on the Internet

That one made me laugh so hard if I had had any chocolate milk in my mouth it surely would have been sprayed painfully, yet awesomely, out of my nose. This has to be one of my favorie Sarge stories making me instantly think of my favorite Sargeisms and favorite episodes.
Omega the Omniscient chapter 1 . 11/15/2011

I prefer to be dead than stuck in this base of the look on my own legs? the last part doesn't make sense to me, but I'm not fluent...

On another note, I can see the 'ship' but it would be one sided. Still, makes sense that Sarge would admire the one capable fighter. (and a girl at that!)
espanol chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
If you were trying to say "I have no legs." It's "no tengo las piernas."
Martienne chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I am far too much of a Church/Tex shipper to be able to get into Sarge/Tex, but I do like the way he's wandering aimlessly in this, just thinking and trying to get someone to validate his thoughts. I like the Lopez stuff just the way it is, but I'm probably not a fair one to get an opinion from (I'm the one went through the Rooster Tooths archive and checked all the transcriptions and translations for accuracy).
SamuelWeston chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Interesting, but I wish you would have translated Lopez's speech. I may have passed high school Spanish, that doesn't mean I understand it.
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww! Tex/Sarge is an odd, dirtly little secret love of mine, so this was really intense!

"Yo prefiero estar muerto que atascado en esta base de la mirada en mis propias piernas."-I have no clue what this means, so I'm assuming something about dead pajamas? Anyway, fantastic piece!