Reviews for Kurt in Wonderland
Lady Faucheur chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Gee, I dunno how to say this. I loved the entire thing. I really did. Except chapter 10. Everything was so adorable beforehand, and then you get to this chapter and it feels like Kurt is replacing Blaine and leaving Wonder!Blaine to be alone. Unless Blaine was actually just Hatter and forget everything, like Kurt forgot Wonderland.

But if not its a really sad chapter for me :'(
ilovehappiness chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Sooo Adorble :D Baby klaine is just adorble that words can't descrbe how cute they are. Awww "you shocked me" has to be one of the sweetest lines I have ever heard. Yes Kurt bring burt so you can live with Blaine forever and ever :) and last but not least Puck was awesome when he hugged Kurt I really like Puck too. So awesome chapter again and I just can't wait for the next one. Happy dance cause I knew Blaine had a little thing to tell us :D
DougieSloth chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Insanely good chapter again. You write so well and I love your character representations. Only critique I have is you seem to be rushing through the events, which is fine but maybe a little more detail would benefit the story. But, as I said, this is an amazing story.
EnderNyan chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
This is the most adorable story ever :3 I love Alice in Wonderland and Glee and Klaine so this is one of my favourite stories ever 3 Cutest thin I've ever read, I love the 'Ypu shocked me!' 'No, you shocked me!' parts ) I can't stop smiling now ]
ilovehappiness chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Ahh that David :( but it's not so bad cause Blaine has something he has to tell us ;) and Blaine is hurt :o so it's Kurt to the rescue :D ok I think I just went crazy so I'm going to stop now awsome chapter can't wait till next one :)
Merthur True Love chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Love this so far please update soon
ExotikaHollow1379 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
When is Dave Karofsky coming in? Is he going to be Stane? I have a feeling he will be because in the movie, Stane lusted towards Alice and it would make sense for Dave to do the same thing to Kurt.
ilovehappiness chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I love Alice and wonderland and it makes it better because it's klaine. I really like this please update soon:D
They call me mellow yellow chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I love the idea!
DougieSloth chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I loved this chapter, and the one before. Seriously, this is like the best Alice in Wonderland/Glee fic. I've read. Blaine & Kurt moment, I was so close to crying. Oh, and of course, I love Brittany so anything is involving her is amazing. Please, please keep this going.
mypastnobodybussiness chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
you got a nice story here XD

love it

cannot wait for more
TheLuciferPerson chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
So I take it that Santana (aka the red queen) is trying to get Brittany out of the mirror?
DougieSloth chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I love this story! It's fantastic, one of the better Glee/Wonderland Fic's I've read. I ship Klaine so hard so the Hatter!Blaine/Alice!Kurt pairing is amazing, and I think Rachel would be the cutest Doormouse. All you're character choices are so good, Sue as the Caterpillar Amazing. Please, Please keep writting.
toinfinityandbeyondxx chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I don't really understand the mirror bit at all... / but it's a really good story!
Lilly Linderman chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This story is great.

It does suck that its not very popular, but dont worry as you update more and more it will get more popular, at least you can say that I like, yeah it's not much but whatever. )

I can't wait to read more, XOXO SGM.