Reviews for Steps
Lover of gays chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Great job with this story :)
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Weecest yeah ! Thanks a lot
Bocamere chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
The love radiated off of this fic. Very Beautiful. Great work!
U.N. Owen chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Firstly, let me say that I love all your stories. You have created my permanent headcanon Wincest storyline with your deleted scenes and I love that it's both angsty and therefore realistic and sweet. What I love most about these stories is that you can feel exactly how much they love each other, and I dig you for that!

That being said, I just have to plead that one day you write a story that shows his they first got together while they were teenagers. I am such a sucker for teenchesters and I know you'd do a super job. Please consider it! :D

Anyway, keep up the awesome work! Never stop being a Wincest guru.
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
So sweet and so hot at the same time! Excellent job writing them as teens.

Very enjoyable!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
God, you and your perfect endings! I was all ready to be like "Hot DAMN that was hot", and then you go and make it so amazingly *sweet*. Don't get me wrong though, it WAS hot. Guh. Weecest is definitely one of my favorite things ever-I love reading about them when they were younger.
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Dean is adorable when he's with Sam.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
lways has had a lot of care with sammy, his love and his care are impressive, I am charmed with the wincest dean/sammy teenager, must write more on this stage of dean and sammy, specially the first serious time of fabulous sammy
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love the entire *concept* of "Steps".

Sometimes, we get so carried away in our crazy fan-ness that we forget that usually, when you are starting out with someone, you don't immediately jump into the sex.

Very good job, and a great and realistic reminder that there are steps to intimacy :)
SuperpowerLottery chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Ah, the cuteness.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved it amazing
Harmful Harlot chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Speechless. That was completely AWESOME. You write them so well and in character. I'd love it if you wrote anymore for this story, but it's still perfect on its own.
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh my fucking god, your Weechester Sam is so freaking cute.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
wowie that was amazingly hot and steamy. loved it.
vlad3722 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Love this story so much. Thank you