Reviews for Our Way Home
kelley turner chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
can u write more pleas and thank you
twlightbella chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Edward proposes to Bella, Edward went to his lawyer jerks and Bella will be able to adopt josh and Edward will sometime adopt Alexis or Lexi, Rose and Emmett will have a baby , Rose and Emmett are married, Garrett and Kate adopted their daughter emma , Jasper is going to adopt twin four year olds Ethan and Madison, Jasper and Alice broke up.
brittany08forever chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
I hope one day you continue this. You are an amazing writer
Aliegator2014 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
This was such an awesome story
Edward1919 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
so cute! love it lol!
sammieanne chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Please take care of your self and your family. This is a very nice story and it's happy and sweet, the characters and their situations where create by you cause you are probably a very careing person, you will update whenever, I for one will continue to check your sites for infor concerning you and, " Our Way Home," take care.
marysway chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
:-)
ladiblue03 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
nice while it lasted
BananiMuffin chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
I love this story. I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. RL comes first. I am sure gonna miss reading this story. Best wishes to you.
PLL lover1992 chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
I'm so sorry to hear about ur lost.

if u decide to start the story l8r on again, please let me know it's one of my favorites
Cyb chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm going to squeeze my nephew even more now he's just 5 1/2 months now. I can't imagine how you and your family are feeling but know that you are in my prayers. See if ppl want to takeover your stories then you don't have to have any trouble deleting them and having to put up with crappy feedback. Hugs and Love Cyb
Cici G chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
I understand your need to pull the story and I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is in my prayers.
mimimgr chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Sorry to hear about what you and your family been thru. It's completely understandable why you can not carry on with writing this story right now. Everyone grieves differently. Some would find it healing to write, while others would find it to painful. I'm with you, not sure if I could write something so joyful after being thru such a tough time. Hope you with be able to find some peace. Wish you the best. Mimi.
hermionerox89 chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
I completely understand, I will be here if you decide to rewrite the story and know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Midnight Cougar chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
I did like this story, they are lovely characters, but I understand what you are saying. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. May God Bless him. ((hugs)) Take care. xoxo