Reviews for Taming the Dragon
Born2BAWriter4 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Awesome one-shot! LOVE IT! narrative voice is perfect for Dean. Overall really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Freaking awesome. I love this
pinkbelle chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I'm kind of obsessed with your writing, and this was such a well written piece - completely in character in a story that could very easily have gone wrong when written. I liked how you didn't make any explanations for anything and didn't show how they'd ended up in the situation they were in, it was really coherent and reminded me of the way the movie Winter's Bone was written with not a whole lot of detail but enough to make it interesting. Great job!
Alic chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
...Wow, this has to be the best written fanfiction about drug addiction I've ever read...You have awesome talent! :)
Vivat Leah chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I actually think the story is sweet, it's cute that Dean can't stay mad at his brother. And I love your writing, it's so Dean :D
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
What an interesting concept from the prompt. I wish I wrote half as well as you do! haha But anyways, this was very, very in-character for Dean. And Sam, I think. (though he's never been, and I hope he never becomes, addicted to heroine) Very nice little fic. :)
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
cute
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Beautiful. You know, I wonder if Dean could be charged for something by holding Sam in those handcuffs.

***walks off and ponders***
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Dean would be a good brother to Sam and get him off the drugs quick. It would sort of foreshadow the whole demon-blood craving in season4.
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Okay, so this is the second fic I've actually *read* with Sam as a heroin addict...

The good news is that this one makes a hell of a lot more sense.

I'm curious why you chose heroin, and I'm curious as to where or how he might have become addicted to it...

It's coherent, though, and it flows and makes sense (especially with Dean wanting to protect Sam from John ever finding out).

Very well written.
melitta4ever chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Dean is so in character, it's amazing.

Thanks for sharing.
lanternheart chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
0.o Mean, Dean, mean. Lmao, that rhymed.

Poor lil Sammy D:

Rofl, Married with Children is hilarious.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
wow it was a good one thanks
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I like how you didn't give any reasons or excuses, but just let it play out.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very interesting and well-written. Great job! :)