Reviews for Ire
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is heart wrenching. It's the kind of writing that constricts your throat and makes tears burn in your eyes but you can't let them fall because then they would blur the rest of the story, and you have to finish it before you let yourself cry. This may be the best piece you've ever written. It is certainly, like all your work above and beyond the caliber of any other writing in any category on this fanfiction site or any other. Thank you for sharing this with us
joykit chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
this made me cry so hard please tell me you aren't leaving it there
vercatosso chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow.

Wow.

I think this may be the best GO fic I've ever read. This was perfect. I think you captured Crowley and how he feels about Aziraphale very, very well. I love how you described what Falling is like. I loved this whole thing!
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
::sniffles:: no! how could you?
rapunzelstiltskin chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
o my god. this is really amazing. it almost made me cry, and i dont cry easily. i always thought that if one of them was going to be unrequited, it would be Crowley.

also, this is the best written unrequited love story i have ever read. and i have never read a 'bad' unrequited love story. to my knowledge that is. go you!
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wow...

That was amazing. Magnificent job. I am unsure as to what "aspect of the story that can be improved" I can comment on, as it suggests I do at the bottom of this box. I am not sure there is one aspect that can be improved...

If I were to search desperately and nitpick, the only thing I could find would be on the sixth to last paragraph (counting the seperate, but single, sentences at the end as paragraphs) I believe there to be two spaces before "If that is what it takes for you to allow me to remain by your side, then for the love of all, pity me." A petty, pusilanimous, pointless, little correction on my part, but who am I to defy the grey box underneath the "submit review" button?
Wan wingu no tenshi chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Heartachingly sad, such a well-written piece!
752 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Wow...That was...deep. Cool, but...deep. It was beautiful, as well. I've gotten a soft spot for the whole Pity-Crowley fic genre...ish. The view on falling and just...everything here was, for lack of a better word, awesome. And I love this bit here, "The delusion of the damned. A dream. A desire. Nothing more. To ask for more would be begging, and I cannot beg - I fell for the sake of my pride and self, to relinquish that is to tempt my lot, to lose everything." There's not much to improve on here, except for a few spelling mistakes and the like. Heh, I’m sounding all intelligent. Yeah. You used bigger words, too, but you pretty much used them correctly, when most people just put any old word in and it doesn’t fit. That didn’t make sense, did it? Oh well. I loved it

-Ette
moonlit yew chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Salve my burns with your cool blue words and tease me gently... (1 of 100 fave lines)

i can only hope that w/ years of practice i can write 1/2 as powerfully as this. perfectly bitter-sweet, mixing regret & sorrow with sweet, distant adoration for Zira.

i was thinking of venturing into the world of GO fanfiction but now im so put to shame i dont think i can do it any more! _

I LOVED THIS.
Chess chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
That was truly amazing. I am in awe. The line about Lucifer's casket was fantastic. I've always thought that the relationship between Crowley and Aziraphale was something like this. The whole pity thing and all. And the fact that Crowley wants Aziraphale never to fall. To never fall? Hm. And angsty in the extreme, which is always a good thing. This goes on my favorite stories list.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Wow. WOW. Let me get a handkerchief and wipe my eyes before I write this. (pause) How do you DO it? *sigh* At any rate, I had tears running down my face, literally, by the end of this, so I think it's definitely more than safe to say that this is absolutely brilliant, touching, inside-knotting, throat-lumping, loving, hopelessly angstish, adorable, and sweeter than artificial sugar.
jquery chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
"Apples. Everything is about apples."

aaah ... so very bitter it hurts.
Titania2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
ooooooooowwwwwwwww. that is painful
Jemariel chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Oh my god. Oh. My. God! That was incredible! He's so sad, so tortured, so...so steeped in sorrow! Poor Crowley! :hugs Crowley: :gives Crowley a cookie:

:rounds on the author: And you! How dare you have so much writing talent! Thou are truely incredible, meluv, this story hath floored me. :hands author a rose: Such sadness, so perfectly conveyed in words...wow.