Reviews for Blackout
Rennet chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I've recently read the RC series, and the Imperial Commando novel, and Ordo/Besany is my second favorite couple. I love how you wrote this, and look forward to more (?) stories in the future.
Plazmatik chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awesome. I really like the motherly feel that Besany has here while still having that loving girlfriend feel to it. Good job!

Static
garskira chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love this idea and this fic. I totally agree with you about the whole smothering Ordo part too. Everyone needs a null arc to love 3
Talon83 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Kandosii, ner vod.
A happy dance around the computer, huh? I think you really captured the grown up kid in Ordo. 'Tis a subtle mix, my friend.
PenNameofMine chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awwww, this was so adorable! Normally, my attempts at Ordo/Besany - okay let's not talk about that. What I mean is: HOW DO YOU DO IT! My goodness, you've completely captured the perfect Besany and Ordo moment! And so well!
Etain-Skirata chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Another great Ordo\Besany. Poor *Ord'ika*... still scared of T-storms. Although given what the stinking Kaminoans did to all of the clones, I'm not surprised.

~Etain
DantesClover chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
The Republic Commando books (in my opinion) are the best star wars books ive read and Ordo by far is my favorite character, and i adore mandalorian culture i loved this story, excellent job Karen was good with romance but was lacking in Besany and Ordo's department

incredible job i look forward to what youll put up next (:

Dante
sachariah chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
So sweet. I love how you capture the contradictory nature of the clone - a strong, fearless man, yet part of him is still the child he was never allowed to be. It's sometimes tricky to pull both of those out, without making the clones sound like "crybabies", but you did a masterful job of it here.

As much as I like Karen Traviss's characters, I don't think she always uses them as effectively as they could be used (and I still think Etain's death was unnecessary, not to mention a bit forced, in my opinion). At any rate, this is a wonderful romantic piece for this couple. I'd love to see more clone romance pieces from you.

Very well done.
Wkwkwkwkwk chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aww.. so cute! I don't know much about this couple, but they're really sweet.
Epona's Chosen chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
awwww that was really cute (altho i didnt understand a word) and very well written, well done xoxo
Kat chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Loved it! I love these two. Write more please! :)
ArmedWithAPen chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Gah! So bloody CUTE! u Loved it! Yes, I think all of us want to smother Ordo...preferably shirtless. XD many thanks for this wonderful piece!
Admiral Daala chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Really good job!
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Aww Alice! This is just too damn precious and adorable or me! XD. I an really interested in this pairing now and the romantic story to then. Hope ya do more! This was beautiful!

Izzy