Reviews for It Takes Six To Save The World
Guest chapter 31 . 12/13/2013
Update please! D:
I LOVE this story. Best story I have EVER READ. Can't believe I'm going to say this ,but I like this fanfic better that the actually books.
So please just ONE more chapter.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
Ahhhh! Come on! That's the end of it so far? Update damn it! Please? Pretty, pretty please? I'm sorry for yelling, and cursing.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
It's Avada Kedavra, okay? (Extereme Potterhead. *Points to Emmaline Haesel* Who, me?)
Emmaline Haesel chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
I thought it was IPhone not eye phone. Damn, Apple's been misleading us all. Still Teasing.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Limpton Tea doesn't exists. Spell Check: do you mean Lipton? Limpton tea doesn't sound so good, huh? Just teasing, k?
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
Can please please please write this in Fang's point of view? I'm sure that by now it's to late to vote and stuff but I'm all for it. Love this story by the way. And all your other ones.
djinha chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
seriously not to hate or anything but are you like 8 or something your spelling is sucky and their not missclicks either becuase the letters you mess up are far away from the right letter on the keybored.
djinha chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
ch..ch...chocalate blocks...AS IN BLOCKS OF CHOCALATE :D
khokokat15 chapter 31 . 3/11/2013
Ahh I love this so much! Your writing is so beautiful; creating unbelievably realistic characters and weaving flawless story lines. I can't wait until the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
i dnt know if you gt on anymore buti neeeeeeeeeed another chapter... love this story
TheGirlWhoScaredYou chapter 31 . 1/28/2013
please... update soon!
Supertwins888 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
PLEASE UPDATE FROM CHAPTER 31
Frito66 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Pleeeeeeease update! This is my absolute favorite story!
L.will.come.back chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Update your gott verdampt story or i will for you! And im a really cruddy writer!
ummmm chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
FOR GODS SAKE UPDATE ALREADY! NEXT CHAPTER THENPLOT STARTS UP AGAIN MY FOOT!WHEN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO FLIPPIN UPDATE!?THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY AND IVE BEEN WAITING MONTHS FOR THIS!UPDATE! GOSHDANG YOU! UPDATE!