Reviews for It Takes Six To Save The World
Correct chapter 18 . 8/5
Princess *Leia*
DragoFlare chapter 31 . 4/22
r u gonna do fang POV next?
and r they gonna find about Iggy's wings?
how r dey gonna meet the res of the flock?
so excited for next chapter!
faxlover200 chapter 31 . 5/29/2015
Hey I read your other books but this is really good! PLEASE! TELL ME JEFF IS IGGY! PLEASE! Oh and I don't wanna bug you but could you read my story. It would make me really happy! Cause you're a really good writer and its my first book so~ please & thank you!
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 31 . 5/11/2015
Update! It's awesome. More please more more more.:)
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
Jeff has wings RIGHT?
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
I have to wait 20 chapters to know? BUT BUT BUT
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
Is Jeff/Iggy not blind in this story?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/13/2013
Update please! D:
I LOVE this story. Best story I have EVER READ. Can't believe I'm going to say this ,but I like this fanfic better that the actually books.
So please just ONE more chapter.
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 31 . 6/11/2013
Ahhhh! Come on! That's the end of it so far? Update damn it! Please? Pretty, pretty please? I'm sorry for yelling, and cursing.
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
It's Avada Kedavra, okay? (Extereme Potterhead. *Points to Emmaline Haesel* Who, me?)
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
I thought it was IPhone not eye phone. Damn, Apple's been misleading us all. Still Teasing.
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Limpton Tea doesn't exists. Spell Check: do you mean Lipton? Limpton tea doesn't sound so good, huh? Just teasing, k?
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
Can please please please write this in Fang's point of view? I'm sure that by now it's to late to vote and stuff but I'm all for it. Love this story by the way. And all your other ones.
djinha chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
seriously not to hate or anything but are you like 8 or something your spelling is sucky and their not missclicks either becuase the letters you mess up are far away from the right letter on the keybored.
djinha chapter 4 . 4/23/2013 blocks...AS IN BLOCKS OF CHOCALATE :D