Reviews for second time around
KC chapter 9 . 17h
I hope someday you complete this story. I would love to read the rest.
487carrie chapter 9 . 2/1
This was soooo good! Please say you are going to finish it!
v chapter 9 . 1/18
Great story! Off to read some more of your work!
Ladyinwaiting chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I love this,when are you going to write more of you for writing
potterqueen86 chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
it is really good. i hope you will finish it and willupdate soon.!
Calico Star chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Really enjoyed this. Love the interactions. I know it can be a pain when people ask this, but I hope you are going to continue with this.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
This is a wonderful story. I hope you decide to finish it some day. You're a very talented writer
seekerM7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
really like this story...hope you will have more soon.
boojum chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Please let me add my voice to the clamor begging for continuance of this very fine & intriguing story!
Dreamfall chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Really enjoyed this and hope you decide to return to it one day. Love the de-aged bits and the various reactions they invoke (or provoke, as the case may be) in the others, and hope to see how it plays out.
7kstar chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Darn, I'm at the end of what you've written. I hope you intend to finish it. I understand how real life gets in the way. Hope you can get back to it soon. Maybe this review will encourage to complete your unfinished fics.
burkhs chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I have re-read this story several times and I still love it! I laugh and cry at the same time. Please say you are going to continue.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Dearly love to see you pick this one up again and see it through to completion!

I know you said in your intro that there were 'other, no doubt better' de-aging fics out there, but I've only found three or so others and this one is head - and - shoulders above the rest of 'em.

Matter of fact, this one's running high in the standing overall.
lizsimpson chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
ilove the scene where ezra met the kittens and priscilla gave ezra her little oblivious one is there going to be more of this story it looks like you haven't posted anything recently
debbie chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
hi are you still writting. i want to read more of this story. so please write more. i love it you are really good at writting. i enjoyed reading this story so much please finish please