Reviews for second time around
MIDGARDIAN chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
tammster62 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Amazing story. Would love to see how this ends. If you can't, maybe you know someone who can? Thanks for all of the entertainment :D
burk001 chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
I just re-read this story for the - I don't know - the 10th time! Love it! It makes me cry when I get to chapter 9. If you can, I would love it if you continued this story. How will Nathan react now that he knows something about Ezra and recognizes that he hurt him. Will Chris let Nettie near the boys? What will be their reactions when they return to their adult selves?
KC chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
I hope someday you complete this story. I would love to read the rest.
487carrie chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
This was soooo good! Please say you are going to finish it!
v chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
Great story! Off to read some more of your work!
Ladyinwaiting chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I love this,when are you going to write more of you for writing
potterqueen86 chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
it is really good. i hope you will finish it and willupdate soon.!
Calico Star chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Really enjoyed this. Love the interactions. I know it can be a pain when people ask this, but I hope you are going to continue with this.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
This is a wonderful story. I hope you decide to finish it some day. You're a very talented writer
seekerM7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
really like this story...hope you will have more soon.
boojum chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Please let me add my voice to the clamor begging for continuance of this very fine & intriguing story!
Dreamfall chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Really enjoyed this and hope you decide to return to it one day. Love the de-aged bits and the various reactions they invoke (or provoke, as the case may be) in the others, and hope to see how it plays out.
7kstar chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Darn, I'm at the end of what you've written. I hope you intend to finish it. I understand how real life gets in the way. Hope you can get back to it soon. Maybe this review will encourage to complete your unfinished fics.
burkhs chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I have re-read this story several times and I still love it! I laugh and cry at the same time. Please say you are going to continue.