Reviews for TEEN FORTRESS 2
The Anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
WHY.
Literally pissed myself laughing.
This is the best.
I can't tell if it's serious or not, but it's funny lel
smalldad chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
i just reread this and i'm so glad i did. thank you for writing this masterpiece
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
omg katty dunt eet scots balls yu sily kola!
scarred4life chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
this fic fucking sucks
also wank is to masturbate
Ichellemay chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh cool...
Another fanfiction. Yay...

Much excite.
Such happy.

(By the way, how old are you? I'm just very curious.)
AsBestosMagnet chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I can't believe this is still not taken down... I'm actually GLaD. It's so bad it's funny. Keep up the "good" work.
1944a chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
"SEE IF YUR CONSERTIVE I LISTAN INSTEAD OF THE DUM FALMERS!"
I have multiple problems with this sentence alone (let alone every other sentence in this forsaken story).
1. Learn to spell idiot!
2. Learn to use proper grammar! Stop texting and pay attention in English class! Are you too stupid to even use simple grammar?
3. What is a 'consertive'? Is that a conservative (like myself)? What would you know about politics with your horrible logic?
is a 'falmer'? I can't even guess what that means. Is it a liberal or a teacher? I have never heard this term before. Are you talking about the elfish-like species in Skyrim (which I have never encountered)? People from Falmer village in England? Explain!
Violent-MinPin chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
"I reeched into my ballsack an got out Marrissa the Bat an some balls an battled them at the gurls an they got hitted an falled over."
I'm dying laughing here... This is officially the worst fanfiction I have ever read. Honestly, my eyes feel like they're bleeding.
HarryPotterFanatic17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Seriously...3 words: What. The. F***?!
Learn your grammar because somewhere in the world Arthur Kirkland is crying at the butchering of his language!
anon chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Sundenly Caraline!
IcestormTundra chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
... I cant even read this ... i'm sorry but you really need to sort out your grammar, my bloody cat can do better /
IronHydra chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Are you fucking kidding me? My eyes are burning up, and shrivelling into mere, hollow husks just from reading this pile of steaming shit.
BonkUppercut chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
"You.. are... a... bloody... disgrace."
-The Sniper on this story

"This sucks on ice!"
-The Scout, also on this story
Alixstar11 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I read a couple words and nearly died. Seriously, you need to stop and learn some grammar and at least how to abide by Portal facts. You're an ignorant idot who believes their story is the best of all when nobody can read any of it and then throws a tantrum when the story is rightfully purged from all existance.

I really hope you are trolling. Please tell me this is a trollfic. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013