Reviews for TEEN FORTRESS 2
Your Mother chapter 1 . 6/22
Peeta had always had a thing for Prim. Whenever the innocent little 12-year-old entered his parents' shop to buy bread or something, Peeta would drink in the sight of her, burn her soft eyes into his memory, then fap furiously to the thought of her as soon as she left. Peeta knew it was creepy and wrong to peek in her window and watch her change, but he couldn't stop himself and he didn't really care anyways. But one night the burning desire to make her his own was too strong to resist. Peeta climbed out of bed and left his house silently, grabbing a jar of peanut butter on the way. He knew Prim might like the peanut butter.
Peeta crawled through Prim's window and bundled the sleeping girl up, blankets and all, then carried her way out beyond the fence into the forest. When she awoke, Prim's hands and feet were tied and she was in her pajamas. Peeta sat in front of her. "I'm glad you're awake for this," he said.
"What's going on, Peeta?" Prim asked, confused. Peeta only responded by stroking her hair. He moved closer and in one swift movement yanked her pants and underwear down around her ankles, then pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it away. Realizing what was happening, Prim yelled out but Peeta had brought her too far from District 12 for that to do any good.
He cupped her growing breasts as he leaned in and caught her mouth in a deep french kiss. Prim could only moan in response as his tonngue swirled around hers and his lips sucked hers. Peeta worked his pants off and prepared her for the real fun by slapping her supple pink butt. Prim was too lost in her first kiss to do anything but moan louder. Aligning his hips between her now spread legs, Peeta surprised her by breaking off the kiss, flipping Primm over on her belly and working three fingers slowly around her lower lips. Prim gasped when he suddenly inserted the fingers directly in, exploring with loving precision. He pumped them in and out, collecting lots of fluid before removing them and turning his attention to her tight pink butthole. Rubbing the fuids all up his massively erect cock, Peeta lined up and unceremoniously shoved it hard into her butt. Prim screamed again, this time from pain and surprise. Peeta only slapped her buttcheeks harshly as a scolding. He pumped in and out until his load burst forth and filled her butt with hot love. Prim was crying now, so Peeta pulled out, flipped her over again and leaned over her naked form to lick th tears off her face.
"There there, he whispered in her ear sweetly. "Don't cry. It's okay."
After hours more of abusing Prim's body in every way imaginable, Peeta fed her some peanut butter and left her tied to a tree, back in her pajamas to spend the night there. It was almost night again now and Peeta needed to get home to help his mothr with supper. He assured her he'd be back for more fun tomorrow and left her in the forest.
checkyesfordefault chapter 1 . 6/22
If this is a trollfic… damn you're committed to this.
If this is actually supposed to be taken seriously… I hope somebody whacks you in the liver repeatedly with a nightstick so you piss blood for a week. Go read "Blue Sky" by waffles and learn how to not suck dick at writing.

Love,
A concerned fan
"britished" is not a real word. Making up words is bad writing.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO PLAN YOUR STORY ALL THE WAY THROUGH BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN WRITING IT.
PROPER SPELLING IS A SKILL YOU DON'T HAVE.
GRAMMAR IS A SKILL YOU DON'T HAVE.
The Anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
WHY.
Literally pissed myself laughing.
This is the best.
I can't tell if it's serious or not, but it's funny lel
fastpork chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
i just reread this and i'm so glad i did. thank you for writing this masterpiece
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
omg katty dunt eet scots balls yu sily kola!
scarred4life chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
this fic fucking sucks
also wank is to masturbate
Ichellemay chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh cool...
Another fanfiction. Yay...

Much excite.
Such happy.

(By the way, how old are you? I'm just very curious.)
AsBestosMagnet chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I can't believe this is still not taken down... I'm actually GLaD. It's so bad it's funny. Keep up the "good" work.
1944a chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
"SEE IF YUR CONSERTIVE I LISTAN INSTEAD OF THE DUM FALMERS!"
I have multiple problems with this sentence alone (let alone every other sentence in this forsaken story).
1. Learn to spell idiot!
2. Learn to use proper grammar! Stop texting and pay attention in English class! Are you too stupid to even use simple grammar?
3. What is a 'consertive'? Is that a conservative (like myself)? What would you know about politics with your horrible logic?
is a 'falmer'? I can't even guess what that means. Is it a liberal or a teacher? I have never heard this term before. Are you talking about the elfish-like species in Skyrim (which I have never encountered)? People from Falmer village in England? Explain!
Violent-MinPin chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
"I reeched into my ballsack an got out Marrissa the Bat an some balls an battled them at the gurls an they got hitted an falled over."
I'm dying laughing here... This is officially the worst fanfiction I have ever read. Honestly, my eyes feel like they're bleeding.
HarryPotterFanatic17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Seriously...3 words: What. The. F***?!
Learn your grammar because somewhere in the world Arthur Kirkland is crying at the butchering of his language!