Reviews for TEEN FORTRESS 2
MY EYES...
Prof. He-Man chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Beautifully written prose.

Yours truly,
He-Man, the one who has the power
The Purple Meanie chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
HAHAHA... oh, I hope you're just a troll like TV Tropes says. If I had GMod, I'd make an adaptation of this story like the adaptation of Half-Life: Full Life Consequences. That story and the stories of Marissa the Writer may be trollfics, but that still leaves one question unanswered: Is the Harry Potter fic My Immortal a trollfic too? The world may never know.
Your Mother chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Peeta had always had a thing for Prim. Whenever the innocent little 12-year-old entered his parents' shop to buy bread or something, Peeta would drink in the sight of her, burn her soft eyes into his memory, then fap furiously to the thought of her as soon as she left. Peeta knew it was creepy and wrong to peek in her window and watch her change, but he couldn't stop himself and he didn't really care anyways. But one night the burning desire to make her his own was too strong to resist. Peeta climbed out of bed and left his house silently, grabbing a jar of peanut butter on the way. He knew Prim might like the peanut butter.
Peeta crawled through Prim's window and bundled the sleeping girl up, blankets and all, then carried her way out beyond the fence into the forest. When she awoke, Prim's hands and feet were tied and she was in her pajamas. Peeta sat in front of her. "I'm glad you're awake for this," he said.
"What's going on, Peeta?" Prim asked, confused. Peeta only responded by stroking her hair. He moved closer and in one swift movement yanked her pants and underwear down around her ankles, then pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it away. Realizing what was happening, Prim yelled out but Peeta had brought her too far from District 12 for that to do any good.
He cupped her growing breasts as he leaned in and caught her mouth in a deep french kiss. Prim could only moan in response as his tonngue swirled around hers and his lips sucked hers. Peeta worked his pants off and prepared her for the real fun by slapping her supple pink butt. Prim was too lost in her first kiss to do anything but moan louder. Aligning his hips between her now spread legs, Peeta surprised her by breaking off the kiss, flipping Primm over on her belly and working three fingers slowly around her lower lips. Prim gasped when he suddenly inserted the fingers directly in, exploring with loving precision. He pumped them in and out, collecting lots of fluid before removing them and turning his attention to her tight pink butthole. Rubbing the fuids all up his massively erect cock, Peeta lined up and unceremoniously shoved it hard into her butt. Prim screamed again, this time from pain and surprise. Peeta only slapped her buttcheeks harshly as a scolding. He pumped in and out until his load burst forth and filled her butt with hot love. Prim was crying now, so Peeta pulled out, flipped her over again and leaned over her naked form to lick th tears off her face.
"There there, he whispered in her ear sweetly. "Don't cry. It's okay."
After hours more of abusing Prim's body in every way imaginable, Peeta fed her some peanut butter and left her tied to a tree, back in her pajamas to spend the night there. It was almost night again now and Peeta needed to get home to help his mothr with supper. He assured her he'd be back for more fun tomorrow and left her in the forest.
checkyesfordefault chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
If this is a trollfic… damn you're committed to this.
If this is actually supposed to be taken seriously… I hope somebody whacks you in the liver repeatedly with a nightstick so you piss blood for a week. Go read "Blue Sky" by waffles and learn how to not suck dick at writing.

Love,
A concerned fan
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
"britished" is not a real word. Making up words is bad writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO PLAN YOUR STORY ALL THE WAY THROUGH BEFORE YOU EVEN BEGIN WRITING IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
PROPER SPELLING IS A SKILL YOU DON'T HAVE.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
GRAMMAR IS A SKILL YOU DON'T HAVE.
The Anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
WHY.
Literally pissed myself laughing.
This is the best.
I can't tell if it's serious or not, but it's funny lel
fastpork chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
i just reread this and i'm so glad i did. thank you for writing this masterpiece
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
omg katty dunt eet scots balls yu sily kola!
scarred4life chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
this fic fucking sucks
also wank is to masturbate
Ichellemay chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh cool...
Another fanfiction. Yay...

Much excite.
Such happy.

(By the way, how old are you? I'm just very curious.)
AsBestosMagnet chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I can't believe this is still not taken down... I'm actually GLaD. It's so bad it's funny. Keep up the "good" work.