Reviews for Weaponry
Dang chapter 1 . 4/10
Wow 2 chapters in 3 years. I'm not too sure about its inconsistency
zulfi chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow why don't you update it its an amazing fiction Im waiting for the next chapter
LordCanine chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Why?!
KeeperofImagination chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Cannot wait for the third chapter.
I eagerly anticipate. :)
someclassyusername chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is awesome! Please update soon!
chokapikchoco chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
it's a great chapter!don't stop writin! it would be awesome if toph discovers 'woodbending' wel you now woodtreesconnected too earth.
its just an idea!:)
2what chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I'm confused,what happened?
taangfan chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this is really good please update! it would be such a waste of a great plot if you didn't!
Shift the Wolf chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I ISH CONFUZZLED! WHAT IS GOING ON?
Ki-ki7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
OMG! They just came up withe a new series of avatar now it's Avatar the legend of Korra ... To bad for for the Zatara fans but aang and katara get marked and have 3 kids...look up more info online...NOW!
Anne chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awesome! please update soon! :D
shabazzpicturepresents chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
HURRY TOPH IS SITTING IN A CAGE SOMEWHERE BEING DRUGGED! Please update soooooooooon! :(
Elite FanFic chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow. This is sooo interesting! I love it; it halfway reminds me of my own writing! I've been contemplating writing an older-Toph fic for a while, but then I find this GREAT one to read... so yeah, thanks for putting off my drive to write a Toph fic lol.

I think you did a great job of keeping the reader in the dark about Toph's current situation. We sort of know what's going on... but at the same time, you inject a little confusion to make us, the readers, second guess our initial thoughts. Only an experienced writer can pull something like off. So nice job! I also like how you made sure you mentioned that Toph is OLDER... I find other mature-rated Toph stories around and feel... weird reading them sometimes, because its wrong/weird to read such stories about a young, blind little girl.

I didn't find many things wrong with this chapter (I always try to find something, so the author can improve!). Minor grammar issues, but we all have that. You did a great job making sure you didn't "break Toph's blindness". Keep up the good work.

I'll be checking this story frequently!

Elite
TheNicks chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is all ready one of my favorite stories yet keep doin what you'r doing and update fast!