Reviews for Imbalanced
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Love ur stories btw. Sometimes i just need this, when i'm in the mood and at the moment i'm in the modd, so keep up the good work even if it is mostly OOC, but what the heck! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Amazing write more please!
beetiger chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I just keep re-reading your works... woman, you know write! Nnd you know how to write bout sex and feelings... you have an original point of view, a great fantasy, a smutty hyper-erotic imagination and a lust for love and life that bring md happiness. I feel happy when I read your stories... thank you! And I laughed out loud so much reading about Jane as a horny teenager, you definitely know how to describe it! So fun!
M chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I've been reading your stories in order and every single one is so ridiculously hot and amazing. You are quite the writer of sex. And even your pwps usually have a unique and interesting (if slightly unrealistic on occasion) basis. Way to go. :)
-M
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hot !
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
OMGOD! , you were not kidding about it being our funeral!haha . OOC, yes, but I did not give a flying kite! haha, great job once again!:)
White Acer chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I like the way Jane lost control.. I like it. Thanks for the story!
Kadesch chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I don't know why you hesitated to publish that story and I'm happy you did ist anyway! :-) Wasn't one of your dirtiest ones anyway ;-)
Loved Jane's inner fight - and of cause the passion as well. I think everybody who reads the M-stories knows your style and knows what to expect when they read your stories so stop hesitanting - if you are still doing it by now of cause ;-) I actually prefer more tender M-Stuff but I still enjoy reading your stories very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Just love it! Intense and rough! I will go read your other stories because I think your stories, albeit rated M , are very well writen. Mixing SMUT with feelings is a talent! Please keep sharing your talent!
Anna chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Okay, that was intense. You have no idea how awesome your choice of words is! I didn't even allow myself to get horny because I was so amazed. Though the story of it, and the way you delivered the feelings Jane and Lisbon had, would have been far enough to make me forget myself.
Thank you for what you've created with this piece of work!
Yours, Anna
fbi-woman chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
holy crap, that was one of the most amazing things i've ever read.
allesor chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was sooo totally hot. I wish I could find a guy like that.
L chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Love this Story.

It is just great and well written. And yeah veeeery hot even it is not the typical behavior of Jane but well, maybe he has a dark side we do not know.

I want to read more stories like that!

Greetings from Germany
Petraela chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Totally hot! Biggest M what I ever read. Not typical behavior of Jane for me, but great! (Sorry for my bed English)
bns2be chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Just learned about PWP and yours are some of the best I have read! Keep up the good work!