Reviews for Imbalanced
M chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I've been reading your stories in order and every single one is so ridiculously hot and amazing. You are quite the writer of sex. And even your pwps usually have a unique and interesting (if slightly unrealistic on occasion) basis. Way to go. :)
-M
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hot !
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
OMGOD! , you were not kidding about it being our funeral!haha . OOC, yes, but I did not give a flying kite! haha, great job once again!:)
White Acer chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I like the way Jane lost control.. I like it. Thanks for the story!
Kadesch chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I don't know why you hesitated to publish that story and I'm happy you did ist anyway! :-) Wasn't one of your dirtiest ones anyway ;-)
Loved Jane's inner fight - and of cause the passion as well. I think everybody who reads the M-stories knows your style and knows what to expect when they read your stories so stop hesitanting - if you are still doing it by now of cause ;-) I actually prefer more tender M-Stuff but I still enjoy reading your stories very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Just love it! Intense and rough! I will go read your other stories because I think your stories, albeit rated M , are very well writen. Mixing SMUT with feelings is a talent! Please keep sharing your talent!
Anna chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Okay, that was intense. You have no idea how awesome your choice of words is! I didn't even allow myself to get horny because I was so amazed. Though the story of it, and the way you delivered the feelings Jane and Lisbon had, would have been far enough to make me forget myself.
Thank you for what you've created with this piece of work!
Yours, Anna
fbi-woman chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
holy crap, that was one of the most amazing things i've ever read.
allesor chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was sooo totally hot. I wish I could find a guy like that.
L chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Love this Story.

It is just great and well written. And yeah veeeery hot even it is not the typical behavior of Jane but well, maybe he has a dark side we do not know.

I want to read more stories like that!

Greetings from Germany
Petraela chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Totally hot! Biggest M what I ever read. Not typical behavior of Jane for me, but great! (Sorry for my bed English)
bns2be chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Just learned about PWP and yours are some of the best I have read! Keep up the good work!
Heartwing chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Yum.

I agree with Lizfromitaly. And while I'm sorta not really on the subject of Jack Harkness, you should write a crossover with him in it. (Assuming, of course you watch Torchwood/Doctor Who and haven't done so already.)
LN8866 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
OMG! That was M with a big ol' capital M! Loved it! Very hot! The voices were true, which is a big thing for me when I read FF :) Great work!
Trinityblade chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Why are you always astonished when you get reviews? You are wonderful at your craft, my dear. Another great one! Keep 'em comin! Pun intended!