Reviews for One Two, There's A Curse On You
ccase13 chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
Boy, you do angst really, really well. The witch put Dean completely thru the ringer. Everything that's happened in the last 10 years. I hope you do the a follow-up sometimes.
fanfictherapy chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
well. this is a first. an entire chapter...only dialogue... this is definitely a first. interesting...um...writing technique. adìos.
Fearlee chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
yay! A happy ending! Lots of angst, but i'm fine with angst as long as there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Can't wait to read more from you!
frostygossamer chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Great story, great ending. It had me hooked all the way through. A sequel would be wonderful. :)
gr8read chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Awwww. That was the perfect ending. I vote for the carry on with the 'aftermath'. :)

Favorite lines: ""Gotta… gotta look out for you S'mmy. Always. Shit… it's just so real… are you sure I can't go back Sam? Are… sure?" and "He's gonna make me scream again Sam. I… I can't scream anymore. I… I don't… want to…"

Honestly, I could copy/paste the whole chapter.

You have done a wonderful job with this story.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Great way to end it!
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Hurray for staring at nothing! Good ending, endings are always hard. I would like to see how this effects Sam and Dean afterwards when they go back to their normal life and if Dean tells Sam about everything or if he goes back to his usual way of bottling everything up
Beckydaspatz chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
I like! Like alot, LOVED the ending, chick flick moments to the rescue :D I personally would love to see an aftermath story, or any story by you period! Great job!
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Aww, poor Dean, he was almost out! I knew it was to good to be true though, too quick. Please update soon :D
FrostedFeathers chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Oh. My. God! :O Noooooooo! Deeeaaaannnnn! Not Alistair! *sobs and worries about Dean*

Anyway, lol hehe :D, great chapter! I loved the twist you had at the end - making us all (and Sam and Dean :P) think it was over and then BAM! Alistair is there! Sweet! Really excited for the next chapter now :D Hope you get the chance to update soon! Well done on another superb chapter! :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Alastair is a great character - glad you're bringing him back!
gr8read chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
What? Alistair?
Beckydaspatz chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Wow...just wow! I am so happy I am off today so that work didn't get in the way of me reading your wonderful stuff! Love it, can't wait for the next chapter :D Hope life is treating you well my friend!
Beckydaspatz chapter 10 . 8/22/2011