Reviews for Edward Cullen: Charity Case
J.DRAST chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
Hello. I am lovin' this story, but disappointed that it was never finished or updated in 2 yrs.? Shame as it was pretty hot! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
aidabye chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Wow such a really good story. I just love them. Really hope you continue the story.
luvinlapush chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Oh please i want you to continue with their journey ! I LOVE IT
Mych0ice chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Enjoying
Lilian Moony Black chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
mmm, nightclub- niiice.

cant wait!
cgrind1005 chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...you never finished this one! I was looking forward to the nightclub!
minnie2like2read chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
please up date
ssbksmm chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
more please :)
mommatri chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
I am so glad you are coming back. We have waited a long time. Love this story. You are an amazing writer with a devious mind.
Nancy
pezlover chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
I'm so proud of Edward. And I love the developing relationship. Joe is cool too.
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
great story, hope you have not dropped it, it really deserves an ending :)
metle chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
I so hope you will be continuing this story - it feels like I've been waiting forever to hear from these fabulous boys...
GeeklyChic95 chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
Awwww I Loved The Chap Fanlly They Fuck! Edddie Is So Sweet And Strong jacob Is A Ass Please Write More I Really Do Love This Story Its Great.

-Piper 3
Pyejammies chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Wow, that was hot but will Alec cause more trouble and Jake be a continuing pain in the ass? I hope you'll be able to give us another chapter soon. These two are delicious together.
Leona Bowman chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
That was a one Hot chapter..

I loved how jasper took control... and kicked Alex's ass,,

Joe you got to love him..

I loved how Edward handle Mr Black.. he is up to somthing, but Edward won't let him try.. God Jake is stupid..

I love this story..