Reviews for An Ostensible Invitation
The Trupe chapter 1 . 3/26
Love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Ah, makes much more sense after I read this chapter! Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Why was Hermione such a shrew to Ron? She thinks he's supposed to sit there and not get upset that slughorn doesn't know his name? Kind of snotty of her.
Alisha chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Great
lovemya2000 chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
I'm Glad You Posted Ron POV Not Enough Of Them And Awesomely Written
ImperfectSystem chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
This was a well written story. Simply brilliant. Sad to see it's ends. Keep writing, eh. Gracie.
Aronim chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
That was a fun read. Adorable, somehow, despite the story going into decidedly different territory than adorable right at the end. Fun all the way though.
PF2724 chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Absolutely brilliant ! And so in-character, too ! Amazing.. I cannot praise enough :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Great story. And glad you have hermonie taken some of the blame
heronlove chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Wow I loved this fic. I just wish it was longer.
ttsp chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
this was brilliant ... your writing is really good :D ! cheers
GingerPygmy99 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
oh ronald and his awkwardness ;)
GingerPygmy99 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
OMGGGGGG AMAZING !

i just spent the last hour reading this whole thing (im a slow reader) and it was just superb! u described every little detail and feeling without it becoming boring, and hermione taking the lead was definatley funny to read

fab X
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
love this first chapter !
Nmoreblack chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This story is fantastic. I've read a few AU versions of Slughorn's party, but this is by far the best written and most realistic. You have the characters down perfectly, especially their interactions. I find some authors are good at getting in Ron and Hermione's heads, but they don't always capture the dialogue between the two as well. This is perfection. You don't resort to fluff and you don't have Ron turn into this romantic hero who always says the right things. Just like in canon, you set him up to say something perfect and romantic and he trips over his own feet. Alternatively, I love that Hermione gets Ron two books for Christmas. The essential nature of their relationship- that they're incapable of acting outside of their own natures, despite their desperation to be together- is something you write perfectly.