Reviews for Pascal's Point of View
I am that Writer chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Wow, this is really good! A very good translation of the movie to Pascal's point of view. I, of course, just enjoyed reading it because I loved imagining the Tangled scenes. And now I want to watch the movie again!
tangledfreak chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
sqee! you used my real name! (it's lauren by the way.)
WorldNerd12 chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
this was so sweet. i loved it :D
Boolia chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Wow, I really LOVED your story! I like Pascal more then ever now; cute fic!
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
Im crying right now! That was a lovley ending! Good show old chap! you should read mt new story, Rapunzel, rebel of district 13. Its super awsoje! BUT I DONT THINK IT BEATS YOURS!
DisneyPrincess chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
Yay, great ending! And yeah, Pascal is probably the smartest animated lizard of all time (not to mention the cutest!) Great job!
leblover chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
I honestly couldn't think of a better ending ;). This was a great fanfic and please continue writing.
MyLittleWorld15 chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Oh my gosh. I don't like it. I LOVE it. It is an interesting idea to see the story through Pascals eyes, and you did it perfectly. I loved everything about your story and I enjoyed every minute, but I especially liked the last sentence. Pascal is right, it was destiny. And to say something about the tower scene...damn it, you DID make me cry. I NEVER cry becaue of a fanfiction. Watching movies I cry a lot, but a fanfic have to be really good to make me cry. So you can take it as a compliment.

Jenny
OceanFire9 chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
YAY! And thus concludes this sweet little story of Tangled through Pascal's eyes, way to go!
AmityGirl28 chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Yes, he is! This was a very great story! Why did it have to end? I hope you write more Tangled stories because you are very good at that! Adios for now!
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
I agree! Pascal is the smartest chameleon EVER!

The only thing that bothered me (because I used to work with horses) was when Eugene kicked Max. 1'st off, it's not a good way to treat a horse and 2'nd, kicking a horse makes it go faster, not slow down. lol. To slow one down, you lightly pull on the reins, which is connected to a bit in its mouth.

But hey, that's like nothing to most people. All in all, I adore this story! It'll always remain in my favorites so I can read it over an' over again!

Please keep writing! I'll be waiting for more stories from you! XD
Guardian Keymaster chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hey hey! :D

I'm glad you liked my story and I have a feeling I'll like this one. Pascal is my favorite Disney sidekick and my favorite character in the movie. I'll come back to read more soon.
Silverbellsb chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
I started at the first chapter, and I was only planning on reading a couple of chapters because I was pressed on time (homework! gaahhh!). I read the first few sentences.

And after that, I could not. Stop. Reading.

THIS STORY IS SO CUTE! IT IS AMAZING AND FUNNY AND SWEET AND EEEEEE!

I loved it - the whole entire thing. Yup yup yup, you have just found your biggest fan. I totally love your descriptions - it paints such a nice image in my head. Bravo!

I'd write more, but I'm writing on my mom's phone and my fingers are getting tired. So I'll leave it at that. Keep writing - I hope to see more from you soon!

Peace, love, and Pascals,

Silverbells
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Sorry, didn't cry this time. :(

But it was great! Please keep writing. XD
brightandwild chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Aww, that was a sweet ending! I'm really enjoying this. The only bone I have to pick is that Gothel threw the crown at her, not the satchel, but nuances, nuances, details, details. It doesn't really make a difference in the plot anyways. :) Keep up the good work!