Reviews for The Pine-Woods Excursion
orphanacccount chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
orphanacccount chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Omg love this! Poor frodo I hate to say I love it when he's all sick and vunurable! Cute! Good job! FAVORITED!
Augmented Pirate chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Omg this was a really great story! Sorry i hadnt reviewed for the past few chapters...but seeing how captivating this story is i could not help but to hit the next button XD no doubt i will read it again :) great job!
chasenwilsonsmistress chapter 16 . 2/16/2012
Considering this is coming almost 10 years later, I wonder if you'll even remember this story or see this review, but I have to say I loved it. I don't read many multi-chapter stories because when I read fanfics it's mostly just for quick entertainment, but this captivated me. Brilliantly done!
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
I love FrodoHealer stories! Keep it up!
mossysnakes chapter 16 . 3/8/2006
wow! tu na beleg! mae, Amin inc ennasea u' limb heir na ped'...mae...namarie! XDXDXD

hope u still kno Elvish, if u ever really did...hehehe
Endaewen chapter 16 . 8/15/2005
I'm glad to have seen this story again. I always forget about it until it pops up in someone's favourites.
Periantari chapter 16 . 1/2/2005
aww very good story~ definitely had me read that in an hour... yes, all 16 chapters )

Snake bites are definitely different from any h/c i read and i'm glad to have read this one.

great job~ :thumbsup:

aw Frodo~! ::goes to hug her own Frodo:: )
Periantari chapter 15 . 1/2/2005
aw imagine Arwen giving him such gentle and comforting treatments as sponging Frodo and giving him ointment for the rash... haha aw~!

and Merry and Pippin encouraging him to eat is great as well :D

aww a very good chapter... i guess i was looking forward to recovery most of all. )
Periantari chapter 14 . 1/1/2005
::sigh of relief::

oh i'm so glad that the poison is abating... very scary at points and i'm glad that this chapter is called "A Turning Point". ::phew:: so very glad...

and i'm glad for all the gentle care as well-that is the best part for the ill Ring-bearer )
Periantari chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
oh no now i'm scared.

you're building up the suspense of whether there will be full recovery very well~

::gulp:: yes, i'm very nervous for the next chapter.

aw poor Frodo~ (
Periantari chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
Aw this is intense... so very intense. :*( poor Frodo... i'm getting quite worried for poor Frodo... he won't lose his leg right? :*(
Periantari chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
aw poor Frodo... poor poor Frodo~

but i'm glad for all the "C" in here... Bilbo, Aragorn... very good. )

but it scares me that it'll get worse before better. uhoh..much more "H" to come in this h/c )
Periantari chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
wow can't believe i missed this before... this has been on so many "favorite" lists on h/c. I'm starting now and am very much enjoying this so far. I like your Frodo..i love stubborn Frodo. ) :D