Reviews for The Pine-Woods Excursion
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Omg love this! Poor frodo I hate to say I love it when he's all sick and vunurable! Cute! Good job! FAVORITED!
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Omg this was a really great story! Sorry i hadnt reviewed for the past few chapters...but seeing how captivating this story is i could not help but to hit the next button XD no doubt i will read it again :) great job!
chasenwilsonsmistress chapter 16 . 2/16/2012
Considering this is coming almost 10 years later, I wonder if you'll even remember this story or see this review, but I have to say I loved it. I don't read many multi-chapter stories because when I read fanfics it's mostly just for quick entertainment, but this captivated me. Brilliantly done!
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
I love FrodoHealer stories! Keep it up!
mossysnakes chapter 16 . 3/8/2006
wow! tu na beleg! mae, Amin inc ennasea u' limb heir na ped'...mae...namarie! XDXDXD

hope u still kno Elvish, if u ever really did...hehehe
Endaewen chapter 16 . 8/15/2005
I'm glad to have seen this story again. I always forget about it until it pops up in someone's favourites.
Periantari chapter 16 . 1/2/2005
aww very good story definitely had me read that in an hour... yes, all 16 chapters )

Snake bites are definitely different from any h/c i read and i'm glad to have read this one.

great job :thumbsup:

aw Frodo! ::goes to hug her own Frodo:: )
Periantari chapter 15 . 1/2/2005
aw imagine Arwen giving him such gentle and comforting treatments as sponging Frodo and giving him ointment for the rash... haha aw!

and Merry and Pippin encouraging him to eat is great as well :D

aww a very good chapter... i guess i was looking forward to recovery most of all. )
Periantari chapter 14 . 1/1/2005
::sigh of relief::

oh i'm so glad that the poison is abating... very scary at points and i'm glad that this chapter is called "A Turning Point". ::phew:: so very glad...

and i'm glad for all the gentle care as well-that is the best part for the ill Ring-bearer )
Periantari chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
oh no now i'm scared.

you're building up the suspense of whether there will be full recovery very well

::gulp:: yes, i'm very nervous for the next chapter.

aw poor Frodo (
Periantari chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
Aw this is intense... so very intense. :*( poor Frodo... i'm getting quite worried for poor Frodo... he won't lose his leg right? :*(
Periantari chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
aw poor Frodo... poor poor Frodo

but i'm glad for all the "C" in here... Bilbo, Aragorn... very good. )

but it scares me that it'll get worse before better. uhoh..much more "H" to come in this h/c )
Periantari chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
wow can't believe i missed this before... this has been on so many "favorite" lists on h/c. I'm starting now and am very much enjoying this so far. I like your Frodo..i love stubborn Frodo. ) :D
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 16 . 4/26/2004
Loved it! Even the sweaty, sickly Frodo, poor poor thing. ;)
Leia
Me chapter 16 . 4/5/2003
*clap* *clap* *clap* Very good story! I jsut read all of it and I must say, you are VERY good at writing. Yuo seem to be obsessed with making Frodo ill though ...o_O... not that there's a problem with that! _ for some reason I like reading about my favorite charecters when they're in pain or sickness. What! Stop staring at me like I'm crazy!