Reviews for Crazy, Stupid, Idiot
LaueHime chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awww that was just so amazing! It was soooo Sam to drop all the rules in order to save a puppy from a horrible death! That had me smiling and, of course, cheering for him all along. Loved all the brotherly interactions! Your banter just made me crack at every turn. Loved how Dean came to love Al as well and how they fell asleep together in the end. That was very totally sweet! The whole thing was! I really enjoyed this, thank you!
askadcskhsdfflle chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
PERFECTPERFECTPERFECTPERFECT YOU AND YOUR FANFICTION ARE PERFECT
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh, that was just SO sweet. True heroes through and through!
gillykat chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
aw so rescues puppy,dean thinks its good story.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Totally loved it! I am a huge dog person and understand Sam completely. Well done.
victoria chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
devoted slave what the hell oohh totally loved it
carocali chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I LOVE that Sam jumped out of the car, concussed, to save a puppy. I can see Jared doing that, so it makes me happy that you see Sam doing it as well.

Absolutely - stop animal cruelty! People are monsters who abuse innocent animals.

The concussed part was fun too!

:D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Great story! Loved all the angst, hurt/Sam, full on protective big bro Dean and Al! This had everything. Thanks!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great story. I love Sam heart and loving Soul. Please keep up the great work.
Sjoeks chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was awesome
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I know I'm very late on reviewing this story. I have no idea where the time has gone.

This was so much fun to read. I love how you set the opening scene with the severe storm and an injured Sam.

When Sam jumped from the car and disappeared into the darkness. I knew I was suppose to be worried about Sam at the moment (which I was) but I also had to laugh at Dean's conversation with a missing Sam even though he was stressing out.

I was shocked when it was revealed that Sam had found a puppy. I could see him trying to rescue the animal and risk getting caught in the river.

Wonderful tense scene of Sam trapped on the log and in the raging river. Of course big brother would have to find him and only Dean would have been able to see Sam while driving.

Perfect moment when Dean finds Sam and agrees with his little brother. "You called that one right. You're an idiot- in spades." (though I was laughing again)

Thanks for the wonderful scenes of Dean taking care of Sam. I love how he tried to explain to Sam how he couldn't handle losing his brother.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

I really enjoyed reading it.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Well... you kept me rivetted from start to finish, and the brotherly dynamics were spot on. Loved me some uber protective Dean and a Sam that I just simply love. Thank you for the creative process and then sharing this with me. Rozzy
Jane88 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
"You're the master of all things heart and soul, Sammy," Dean whispered, shakily. "That really scares me." - haha, awesome!

Soooooooo sweet! Poor little puppy, that's just so much like Sam to dive head first into saving it. And hero Dean saves the day of course. ;) That was so exciting, couldn't stop reading. And I totally adore Dean and the puppy in the end. Loved it!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
What can I say, this is beyond awesome. I love animals, especially dogs and birds and I just melted at this one. Sam, already beat up, saving the puppy at the risk at his own life, how much better can it get? It is so in character too, just the way I see him. Absolutely awesome. And Dean, trying to be all upset and badass and yet still getting all soft over the pup and what Sam did. Love the banter. This is just such a sweet and heart wrenching story. Great job, again. Hugs, Vonnie
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh this story was lovely, and I was pleased to see that it was for some sort of organization against animal cruelty! Lovely way to combine two things you support and reach out to people! This was amazing and I can totally see Sam doing something like this. Amazing!