Reviews for The Angel's Spawn
WallWatcher33 chapter 11 . 4/27
(eyes grow wide)
I can't believe I'm actually feeling sorry for Vernon Dursley...
Emilia01love chapter 13 . 4/11
Please make a sequel, pleeeaaase?! Love this story and want more of it! 3
Akayuki Novak chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Cliffhanger, hanging from a cliff! And that's why he's called Cliffhanger! Looking forward to a sequel.
Beth9891 chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Very interesting are u still planning to write a sequel?
dixonhpboosh chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
Please do a sequel
PiptheSnake chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
lily.sim chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Through out the whole time I've been reading this I have read read the phrase "I mean" so many time it makes the characters sound idiotic. It's one thing to change a character's personality it's another to put in your own habit speaking into it. It's save to say say that you have the habit of using the phrase "I mean " so much that it's imprented in your writing but reading that over and over can be rather annoying. You think you can try to get rid of that habit ? Because as interesting as this story was at first my patients has been worn out barely even finishing the second paragraph of this chapter. If you could just try to correct your grammer that would be great. I hope to read more later.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
I liked this story a lot more than I thought I would. Thank you for posting it
Paxloria chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
Besure to post the name of the sequal here.
Paxloria chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
Wand not want.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
"Slytherin" instead of "Slitherin"
"food" instead of "foot"
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
It was a great pleasure reading this and Idon't care about the grammer because whoever complained is obviously to stupid to understand and besides everyone makes mistakes so just ignore them, they're just jealous of your gots to go-A
i-am-the-wallace chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
I loooooved this story, like honestly it was perfect up until the last 2 chapters. I still don't understand why harry had such a hissy, about his abusive uncle. like if my dad could he would do the exact same thing. But other than that the story was superb.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Please continue and/or write a sequal!
1sunfun chapter 13 . 6/19/2013