Reviews for Jealousy and Understanding
Mosh chapter 10 . 6/18
I know you wrote this years ago, but I just read it and wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it. I have no idea what the criticism was that you referred to in your notes but, i think you wrote Maura really well. She is direct and decisive in most things, so it was refreshing to see her portrayed as such when it came down to a decision about her relationship with Jane.
Thanks for writing!
Mosh
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 10 . 5/28
I like it! So what Jane needs it's a little jealous to step up? If only that could happen in the show. Oh wishful thinking.
For real great story, I read it in one go.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 8 . 5/28
Ok Kat is not that bad, but come on! Jane &Maura it just right
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 6 . 5/28
What? That's all I can say after this chapter.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 5 . 5/28
Oh I truly hate That girl.
Jane, Jane you gotta speak up !
malexfaith chapter 10 . 3/2
I have wrote this is another review, but I feel bad because I don't feel for Kat. I'm glad you set her up on another date, cause even if she was a great potential for Maura she wasn't endgame. Another enjoyable read, thanks heaps for sharing
Paullie chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
As always, I love your work. Thank you for a great read!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Kat...what a great girl
Dr Hir chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Another great story from you. I certainly understand Jane's guilt and shame and also the courage to come out of the closet.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
WooooHoooo Maura is with the RIGHT woman in the end! Just how it always should be ;) Brilliant :D
Kburr chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
As I read through the R&I stories chronologically, I always look forward to your work, whether working alone or with Googlemouth. You always entertain me with your style and creativity. I love your originality, taking the reader on unexpected journeys. I appreciate your mastery of writing form and function, with or without a beta. Thank you for sharing your work. I'll continue to look for you as author, knowing I'll enjoy whatever you've put on the table.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Cool story
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Booyah
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
The reason I didn't like it was because Jane was almost a secondary character behind Kat. If Kat wasn't talking then everyone was talking about Kat, it was overkill. I love angst but Kat as a character annoyed me, she was too arrogant and I couldn't stand her calling Maura 'M' like she's in second grade.
cjunited38 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
i loved ur story i love the jealousy and pining it makes fun reading.