Reviews for Through Dying Eyes
BEE IS SOO CUTE! X3
FurorNocturna chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Adorable Bumblebee is so adorable X3
Phoenix51 chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
Please don't give up on this story!
Please, Please, Please continue!
MiniKoontzy chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
OMG MORE MORE MORE MORE! And a huge thanks for including SmokeScreen; he's just too adorable to NOT include :D
smileymiley1234 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
That was really good I really liked it when are you making the 13th
Nightlight277 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I saw a few parts of Angel Beats! I saw Otonashi death, and I'm crying right now, so remembering this story... I can stop crying. And I'm sorry, I'm a little addicted to Transformers (who cries while reading fanfictions?)... hehe... Good story anyways, I love it.
Nightlight277 chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Me again. I just love this fic, I cannot stop readin all the chapters. I have downloaded all the chapters. ITDE!
Nightlight277 chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Listen, I don't want to soun mean or trygger-happy at your head, I really like your stories. But i've been waiting like months for internet, wifi, flash player and lot of other things. AndI have just seen Transformers- Monster and Awake and Alive- Transformers Prime, and now I was hoping that a new chapter of TDE was there where it says chapters. I reeeeeeaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy y love this story. I laughted, cried, shouted and jumped (overacting). And now I like Smokescreen, and Skillet, and all for you, thankssssssss... but I'm getting worried about you and your sister, I'm not from EEUU! From now, thanks a lot, I'm not ok.. I feel like a MONSTER! Thankssss... read you soon. Love for you, your sis, and all your beloved people *la ultima esperanza de su raza*
AutoRacer1 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Come on come on come on! Update plz! :D
Americaiuno chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
when's the next chapter?

P.S. I'm asking about chapter 13?
Razorscar Prime chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
I have a good song to go along with this... its called Count on Me, its an Optimus Prime tribute on Youtube. Look up Optimus Prime - Count On Me by Kaykeanime
Razorscar Prime chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Primus, I love Orion Pax!
Americaiuno chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
What does he mean "their only hope lies does not lie within the hands of one mech, rather within the sacrifice of One?"
Bee4ever chapter 12 . 10/17/2012