Reviews for Different Pebble
Nai Light chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Love this story and really hope you contiue and making every update very insterting
Starbees chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
awwww i love pebbles
darkmachines chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
Aww, an only great and heart warming chapter. Also the only Decepticons I've have read in your story yet are Reflector, Buzzsaw, and Blitzwing. You know what would be fun is if G1 Blitzwing was like his Animated counterpart and that would made thing fun, but still G1 Blitzwing is still cool. Anyway please keep up the great work Ok.
Transformer Diva chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
I wish i could see a shooting star. Nice chapter beautiful wish.(:
fireyhotspot chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
Please tell. I won't tell anyone I promise. Lol I can't wait for the next chapter. This one was great to it was the right chapter for her coming home. Update soon.
Autobot Firekat chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
please continue. pebbles is so cute cant wait to read more
Transformer Diva chapter 24 . 9/23/2011
Great chapter I hope Brawl never comes back.
Silver Wolf of Dreams chapter 24 . 9/23/2011
Wow, that is just plain adorable! In fact, Starscream may be growing a little bit soft on me. A little. (I never liked him much)

:D
ida-criss-wild chapter 24 . 9/22/2011
yay! she's back!
fireyhotspot chapter 24 . 9/22/2011
Awww. She's home again. I can wait to see how The next day goes. Maybe her pet can be to protect her. Update soon.
darkmachines chapter 24 . 9/22/2011
A very heart warming chapter very good. Keep up the awesome work.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 24 . 9/22/2011
Maybe when it gets closer to the holidays you could do a few chapters or a separate story about Pebbles finding out about a few Earth holidays (such as Halloween and Christmas) and her wanting to celebrate them. Another suggestion I had was Pebbles watching a scary movie with Rumble and Frenzy and what happens afterwards...
ida-criss-wild chapter 23 . 9/20/2011
awww soo cute! i cry!
darkmachines chapter 23 . 9/20/2011
Aw, that was nice. Also before she leave have her meet Powerglide, Seaspray, and Warpath because Powerglide is funny and is one of the of the only flying Autobots along with Cosmos. For Seaspray he could make her laugh because of his bubbling voice. for Warpath, I not really sure, he my most favorite Autobot and can be funny too. Anyway please keep up the great work and can't wait to read what will happen next.
Transformer Diva chapter 23 . 9/20/2011
This was great I liked it how had Pebbles talk to Skyfire and relate him with Starscream. that was pure genius.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »