Reviews for Different Pebble
fireyhotspot chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
I love this story so much. And I'm glad pebbles is happy and so is skywarp. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I enabled my pm again, don't know why I disabled it but it should be up now. Oh this chapter did help for the drawings and I have just a question about Starlight. Is a female seeker or does she have any type of wings if not what would earth vehicle likely be? that could help me with the shape of her body. And anything else you can think of too describe them would help. Oh if my pm isn't working I'll just wait for the next chapter.

Have fun and update soon.
darkmachines chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
So next time it is practices time to teleport, Ow I hope she meet the Insecticons that should be fun.
Transformer Diva chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
alwsome
HASNWID chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
OOOOOOOHHHHHH! Someone's in trouuuuuuble! XD
WinterAssassin chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

PLEASE PLEASE PLLEEEAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE!

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

I BEG OF THEE!

* -*
Screamer's girl chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
Bwa ha ha ha ha! Go Skywarp! Make those Autobots burn! Hee hee. Pebbles is so cute :D
fireyhotspot chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
"No Skywarp don't do it if something happens to you pebbles wont even have a father!" this was a great chapter.

oh if you need some one to draw Pebble and Starlight too I can draw them. I can't really draw the skywarp or any mech really but I can draw femmes just reply or PM me with their details and I'll see what I can do.

anyway Update soon
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
This is a really cute story!
Transformer Diva chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
(SOB) I thought the Autobots were the good guys,but this gets you thinking about their secrets.
darkmachines chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Nice chapter! Sad, but some times you need sadden to help it make it better. I so know what Skywarp will be up to, with Shockwave help he will find and serve justice to the ones how kill his love. So can't wait to read what will happen next. Please keep up the great work.
fireyhotspot chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Awww. Poor damn autobots need to be put to death for what they did. This was a good chapter sad but good. Update soon
Transformer Diva chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Cool more please.
DamonBamon chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Aw, poor Pebbles. Her spark day was ruined because of the Autobots. I'm anxious to know what exactly happened to her mom. I'm predicting. (:

Update soon, please! :D
HASNWID chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Awww! Skywarp's so happy! XD
fireyhotspot chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Aww. poor pebbles. I hope things get better for her soon. can't wait to read update soon.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »