Reviews for Different Pebble
EDJLord chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Poor Pebbles. :(
BucketBasket chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Oh, no. BIIIGGG misunderstanding on the Autobots part. I love it, just keep doing what youre doing.
darkmachines chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
You now what you should do is to have her get vehicle mode like a jet/plane and have Skywarp, Thundercracker, Starscream, and the three cone head seekers Trust, Durge, and Ramjet teach her how to fly. As for the Autobots, they should have their spy Punch the Autobot that can turn into a Decepticon Counterpunch go to the Decepticon base to find out what is going on there. I really can't wait to read what will happen and if she does go back outside have her run into the Insecticons, which would be funny and intersecting because they never see a femme or sparkling before. Keep up the awesome work.
i love all yaoi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Love the fic it is so epic, but here is an idea. Have here meet the autobots. Skywarp could be teaching her to use her telport and they get caought or something like that.
fireyhotspot chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
I so love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. You should have skywarp take her to the beach to show her around. Then they meet up with scavenger and the three look for treasure or build a sandcastle. Update soon.
darkmachines chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Good chapter! I can't wait to read what will happen next. Man, Brawl is such a glitch head. I got an other idea, how about have her meet the Insecticons later, that should be funny and intersecting. Keep up the awesome work Ok.
WinterAssassin chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
AWWWW~!

So cute TTTT and sad, the last part ; o;

It made me cry Dx *sobs*

x.x;

HAHA! GO SKYWARP!~~~~~~

*O*O*O*O*O*

KYaah~ *Goes into fangirl mode*

Omg, that would be my reaction if I had a baby and someone pushed her e.e hehehehehh~

~

COME ON PEOPLE! O'

REVIEWWW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
fireyhotspot chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
This is such a cute story. I feel bad for poor Pebbles. but I can't wait to see what happens next. update soon.
darkmachines chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Keep up the awesome work! Though you don't want to forget Buzzsaw and add Soundwave's fifth cassette later. Maybe a little later you have her meet the Stunticon. They be a little crazy, but they are nice guys. Though Breakdown and Deadend are the nices in the group, though Wildride can be a crazy, but still cool guys. Then after that have her meet the Combaticon. My favorite is Onslaught. They might be serious, but can also be nice. Though Brawl and Swindle might be a little problem. Brawl being very violent and Swindle being a con man and greed. Just some ideas to help you.
Autobot Firekat chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
luv this story please continue
fireyhotspot chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
such a good story. and I'm glad I can help with ideas. update soon.
HASNWID chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
OMG! I think troubles starting to brew! :O You should have Megatron sparkling-sit her! XD
WinterAssassin chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Yey for teleportation! xDDDD

I was listening to music, and I thought this one song sorta suited Starlight and Skywarp TTTTb

xDD

It's When i'm With You by Faber Drive~

*Huggles you story since it's so awesome*

* -*b
DamonBamon chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Yay, she teleported. Can't wait for Skywarp's reaction. I wonder what she'll do with Soundwave. (:

Update soon, please! :D
WinterAssassin chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Skywarp casually comes back from his mission to find the base sorta messed up xDDDDDDDD
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »